Questions only

Kevin Harvick all the way, how about you?
By the way, wanna do me a favor?

Arright sure man, do you want Kevin on the avatar or the 29 Goodwrench Chevy on it?

Sure, post the pic and I'll make one. You'll post the pic in this thread right?

Yeah, here she is. Can ya resize this one for me?

20030920tc7822.jpg

..or this one?

D3LOUFJS017.jpg

Heres Avatar 2, which one will you use?

Attachments

• harvickavatar2.jpg
    harvickavatar2.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 12
Could ya clip around the main areas, and make 'em a little bit bigger? Something like yours?

Heres Avatar 2, which one are you using?

Attachments

• harvick7.jpg
    harvick7.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 10
I dunno, I took mine off Kazaa, its about 32MB or something like that. You're not going to tell anyone I took it off Kazaa are you?

Never bro, but I'm on dial-up connection, it'd take for hell and ever to download. Dont you agree?

Yeah I'm on Dial Up too, those cable modem owning guys are lucky arent they ?

It says I have about 3-4 hours left of download time, so obviously my internet sucks, right?

Won at Daytona, Talladega, Dover, Richmond, Bristol 3 times, Martinsville, and Indy, so 9 wins.
Also got my first truck win in my 2nd start at Dover, how'd your first truck start go?

Well, I havent raced online in awhile and I havent even laid a finger on the Truck mod online but I plan to. Changing topics, have you tried the NASCAR Thunder 2004 career mode yet?

It's kick ass, I've won 30 races and 1 championship now and I'm in my second year. You plannin on starting a career in career mode yet?

I'm just doing a season with Harvick right now... 1st season, 7th in points.
You do that yet?

Yeah, I'm doing a season with Dale Jr. currently 6 wins, 1st in points. I'm out of questions to ask, are you out of questions also?

Yes I do, but it helps to use a dvd lens cleaner. So you've never had the Disc Read Error thing before?

Back
Top Bottom