Quick Jokes

Small babies may be delivered by the stork but heavier babies need a crane. or .......

They were having a huge sale on paddles at the local boat store. It was quite an oar deal .......... Wait ! Wait! Don't go yet! I've got one more ....

I just finished a novel about a guy who had a small garden. It didn't have much of a plot! BA-BOOM!

Thank you! Thank you! Here are two more.

More people are choosing cremation than traditional burial. It is an indication they are thinking out of the box. Ba-BOOM!

And the there is this;

It is tough to do inventories in Afghanistan because of the ....... tally ban. The-tha, the- tha, that's all folks!

Oh, alright, one more ...........

Didja hear about the plastic surgeon who hung himself ? Or, or, the frustrated cannibal who threw up his hands? WAIT! That's two more!

Quick quiz .......... What's the definition of a will?
(scroll down for answer)

It's a dead giveaway ...............:XXROFL: Hope ya liked them.

What's this? An obnoxious pun party??? Hell yeah!

If a judge likes the sound of his own voice, expect a long sentence.

The coffee tastes like mid because it was ground a couple minutes ago.

The little old woman who lived in a shoe wasn't the sole owner. There were strings attached.

A rule of grammar: double negatives are a no-no.

Jill broke her finger today, But on the other hand she was fine.

The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.

deer.jpg

Oh it is wrong,,but it is funny as hell!

A boiled egg in the morning is hard to beat.
Marathon runners with bad footwear suffer the agony of defeat.
Corduroy pillows are making headlines.

Jesus walks into a bar, hands the bartender 3 nails and says, " can you put me up for the night?"

which has more to tell?

A tall building or a short building?

The tall one.....it has more stories.

How do you make a Klansman mad?

Walk up to him and say "Hey man, nice white sheet ya got there. Is that made from the same material the Confederate Army used for their surrender flag?"

Why did the scientist install a knocker on his door? He wanted to win the No-bell prize

Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don’t have a good partner, you’d better have a good hand.

Back
Top Bottom