Quote from Kevin Harvick

• Thread starter boogityboogityboogity
  • Start date
B

boogityboogityboogity

"He's a ****y, arrogant, punk. He just has a really, really bad attitude. But he can wheel a race car."

totally agree :D :D :boxing:

Originally posted by boogityboogityboogity@Aug 24 2003, 05:24 AM
"He's a ****y, arrogant, punk. He just has a really, really bad attitude. But he can wheel a race car."

totally agree :D :D :boxing:
And Harvick should know...the two guys arent that different in either temperment or style.Kevin just has smaller ears. :)

Originally posted by 97forever@Aug 24 2003, 07:09 AM
And Harvick should know...the two guys arent that different in either temperment or style.Kevin just has smaller ears. :)
^_^ Even dumbo has smaller ears than Kurt. ;) :lol:

I liked his other quote after the race about "Now he knows what being a butthole will get you. He wins a race and everybody boos him"

I think the two are different in attitude and respect from their fellow drivers. Both are hard drivers and have run over their share of other cars, but I just get the idea that Kevin didn't rub the other drivers the wrong way as much as Kurt.

Kevin is pretty ****y & arrogant. But like you said he can drive the wheels of a race car. Owners are looking for that not choir boys. :D

They used to want drivers that could drive the wheels off a car. Now with some owners it is becoming who can drive, but can bring the money and be PC. Tony and Kevin can drive, but especially in Tony's case the sponsor situation probably did more to change him than Nascar.

I like Kevin (seems to have matured), Kurt (needs a muzzle), and believe that a young rooster will yell until he is trained to only open mouth to eat food or report conditions on the track or in the car.

Kevin and kurt are alot alike, but I think kurt is alot worse. Also kevin seems to have changed a little to the good, Kurt seems to have gotin more aggresive.

Originally posted by Oldgoat@Aug 24 2003, 07:33 AM
but I just get the idea that Kevin didn't rub the other drivers the wrong way as much as Kurt.
Really? Which driver said wouldn't make a scab on Earnhardt's ass? And which driver did he put in the wall during the truck race that drew him a suspension? I'm sure him & Biffle exchange Xmas cards too.

Originally posted by kat2220@Aug 24 2003, 10:22 AM
I like Kevin (seems to have matured), Kurt (needs a muzzle), and believe that a young rooster will yell until he is trained to only open mouth to eat food or report conditions on the track or in the car.
Kevin is still a smart ass, he just has calmed down on the track...something Kurt hasn't done yet.

Seems like Larry Mac thought also that Kevin drove hard, but didn't have the garage against him unlike a certain other driver.

what is this now like the batman and the joker or something does there have to be a bad guy and a good guy in every thing, or its just people disliking someone assuming he is a bad guy. People hate on kurt the way he knocks out cars, the way his attitute, the way his ears look. personally i wouldnt care if it was a 80 year old woman as long as she won races (kurt:4 harvick:1)
Last time i checked four is greater then one. Just because kurt is going through a down point in his media life his driving has not suffered. I just believe that all these people are jealous and have no other reason to blame there problems then on kurt. By the time the next season starts and gets under way it will be somebody elses turn to be the "villian" or the "bad guy" of nascar. And maybe it will be one of your favorite drivers and you will get on here just like me and a couple others that will defend your driver. I have liked kurt busch before this problem i will like kurt during this problem and i will like him after this problem is over and its somebody elses turn and the torch is passed to the next assumed to be bad boy of nascar.

Busch isn't anything special. Almost any one of those drivers can step into that car and do just as good.

I wish he would spread his ears and fly away!

nobody said anything special about him i just said he is one hell of a driver and he is my favorite driver. maybe those ears will help him to win number 5 this season, as i look down the line ryan newman has 5 he is one hell of a driver to but everyone else has 0,1, and one or two of them have 2. So maybe those ears will help him fly right into victory lane again this season

Originally posted by SilverRam@Aug 25 2003, 08:27 PM
Busch isn't anything special. Almost any one of those drivers can step into that car and do just as good.

I wish he would spread his ears and fly away!
:rolleyes:

Originally posted by 97buschfan@Aug 25 2003, 08:30 PM
So maybe those ears will help him fly right into victory lane again this season
Or maybe Roush's 2nd championship in a row.

Originally posted by 97buschfan@Aug 25 2003, 08:33 PM
yeah i can see that i like kenseth.
Actually I thought that this would be Kurt's year for the championship, but it'll probably be next year.

i dont think nobody will catch up to kenseth this year hes only won 1 race and hes 351 points up hes to consistant

I would say bar any real bad luck he has it wrapped up. But all it takes is one wreck to end the championship hopes for him. Ask Sterling Marlin.

Originally posted by Gollum@Aug 26 2003, 05:52 PM
I would say bar any real bad luck he has it wrapped up. But all it takes is one wreck to end the championship hopes for him. Ask Sterling Marlin.
Yeah, Sterling had hopes of a championship when the crash ended his season, but he was third in points at the time. Could he have won it? Sure, but the points chase was close and the top 9 drivers had a realistic shot of winning it. That isn't the case this year, barring a season ending injury of course. *knock on wood*

Yep that's what I am talking about a season ending injury. And not wishing Matt no bad luck at all.

Matt has the whole package rolling for him right now, with no apparent signs of a drop off. Of course the racing gods may turn their backs, but I seriously doubt the team is gonna create the problem.

Not really important, but Sterling was never third in the points last season. He lost some serious ground up to and including Watkins Glen, but maintained the points lead,. A crash at Richmond (which might have been the one where his injury really came into play) really turned the tables for him. Going into the race he had a 91 point lead but the crash left him with a 43rd finishing spot and reduced that lead to a mere 9 points.

At NHIS the next week he ran poorly and lost the lead to Mark Martin, Again at Dover he ran poorly and fell to 4th in the points. At Kansas another crash ended his season. Following Kansas he was 5th in the points.

Many times drivers do not realize how much an injury, either new or old may be affecting their performance. Both Dale Earnhardt and Mark Martin for example suffered from back problems that if you check their runs definitely affected their on track performance. After surgeries to correct the problems both drivers seemed to run much better.

Back
Top Bottom