Quote of the race

zevious

Team Owner
Kevin Harvick on Carl Edwards:

"I know that his fans won't be very proud of him sitting back there riding around like a pansy," Harvick said of Edwards. "But when he got up there and decided to start racing, it caused a big wreck."

Very true. Where has the old Harvick been all season. I miss those kinds of comments from him.

Yeah, the snarky Kevin is funny as hell. LOL Another good one was from the previous race where they listened in on Clint's radio and they heard him saying, "I swear, Michael Waltrip is the worst driver in NASCAR." I was cracking up!!! LOL :D

Yeah, the snarky Kevin is funny as hell. LOL Another good one was from the previous race where they listened in on Clint's radio and they heard him saying, "I swear, Michael Waltrip is the worst driver in NASCAR." I was cracking up!!! LOL :D

They were talking on TWIN that later when Mikey had the good finish that Clint came up to him and said "you can still drive that thing can't you".

The other thing was, at that time, it wasn't Michael's fault THAT time. Glad Clint was man enough to go give his mea culpa!

I love when Kevin shows his old self from time to time. I became a Harvick fan because of his desire to win, his attitude and his snarky comments.

He's calmed down a lot, sure, but he's also not racing like he used to either.

He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!! The snarky Harvick that is. :D

I love when Kevin shows his old self from time to time. I became a Harvick fan because of his desire to win, his attitude and his snarky comments.

He's calmed down a lot, sure, but he's also not racing like he used to either.

Who else dose this sound like?

Back
Top Bottom