R-F in house Challenge

Team Penske

Team Owner
So there is no in house racing challenge played just for fun and bragging rights?

Are there many members that would be interested in joining?

Can you expand upon your idea of a racing challenge?

At NFP we have the NAZ Challenge. Basically each week you picked who you thought would be the top 5 cars and in your order of choices, the first number is your choice for the winner. Each correct choice gets a point and bonus for picking the winner. Another bonus for picking the correct top 5. You were also allowed to have stand in picks so that if you couldn't make your picks any week, your standby picks would be used.

At EA we had the BP Challenge, it was different but equally as good. She did all 3 series in her challenge.

No is wasn't answered. All I required was a simple yes or no from you.
image.jpg

Just tryna help, bud. Fyi, check the chat box.

Anyone know if spikes game is happening? If not, this would work as a replacement.

It is happening.
How does anyone know that you are going to actually commit to this game? I've tried it a couple times and each time it wasn't seen to its conclusion. I don't think that it's out of line to expect the person hosting the game to have as much commitment as the players do.

The game has always been seen to conclusion. In four seasons, I have missed exactly four weeks, most of them coming when I was in conductor school.

A simple link would have done more than your :sarcasm:
But you did answer the question " Not wanted"
It wasnt sarcasm :confused: it was a reply...
Text pixels dont emit any sorts of sound or voice inflection. Sorry that my response offended you, but next time maybe you should take answers at face value rather than assuming the incorrect & taking it the wrong way.
:cheers:

Personally, Im waiting for Kevin to announce his game. :)

Were you in conductor class last yr too when the game dissolved?

tough crowd . . . tough crowd

I don't have a problem with Spike missing a week now and then.

But when he does, I think that the points should be frozen instead of how it's been with a good (or bad) pick carried over to the next race automatically.

I like the randomness of the game.

tough crowd . . . tough crowd

I don't have a problem with Spike missing a week now and then.

But when he does, I think that the points should be frozen instead of how it's been with a good (or bad) pick carried over to the next race automatically.

I like the randomness of the game.
To each their own, mate. :cheers:

Personally, if someone commits themselves to host a weekly game, I'd appreciate it if they saw it through each week of the season. I would also appreciate it if everyone had a fair chance, rather than it be a randomly posted first-come-first-serve scheduled game where the host gets 1st pick each & every week. Freezing the points when a week is missed isnt a bad idea imo - but it shouldnt be an excuse to miss several weeks. I understand life happens & its just an online game.

To each their own, mate. :cheers:

Personally, if someone commits themselves to host a weekly game, I'd appreciate it if they saw it through each week of the season. I would also appreciate it if everyone had a fair chance, rather than it be a randomly posted first-come-first-serve scheduled game where the host gets 1st pick each & every week. Freezing the points when a week is missed isnt a bad idea imo - but it shouldnt be an excuse to miss several weeks. I understand life happens & its just an online game.
He could say, OK, game will post at 2pm on Wednesdays. Its still gonna be first come, first serve. Except then it will be a big clusterf*** because everyone will put a bunch of the same drivers in as their pick at the same time.

First come first serve is literally the only way to do it. You don't have to play chex. If you choose to great, although if you do I am going to have to ask you to stop being such a whiny little bitch who acts like a spoiled toddler that cries whenever they don't get their way, like you did most of last year. Put on your big boy pants and realize that the world doesn't revolve around your precious little self.

Back
Top Bottom