RACE thread --- Daytona 500

The amount of times Johnson went out of his way to help Chase Elliot today, and Chase has ignored him means either Chase is a sucky teammate, or their is a plan to get Jimmie pushing Chase.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Oh cry me a river. Can’t tell you how many times Jimmie left Jeff out to dry on these tracks. Hell, he even wrecked Jeff at Dega. Jimmie has never been a solid plate teammate.

I’m too lazy to look back, but someone called it to a T by saying Logano would try to hero it from 8th...

Damn. Disappointing end for a 48 fan. Seeing the amount of times Jimmie went out of his way to help Chase today, and Chase flat ignore him and left him out to dry through out, now for the seas to part for him, god am I going to root against him hard towards the end here.

Matty D and Jimmie caught up......there go my faves tonight.

C889CAE3-B9B5-4309-8243-49DBC1C2C1AD.jpeg

Damn. Disappointing end for a 48 fan. Seeing the amount of times Jimmie went out of his way to help Chase today, and Chase flat ignore him and left him out to dry through out, now for the seas to part for him, god am I going to root against him hard towards the end here.

Must have missed it earlier today when Chase took the high lane with Jimmie behind and he didn’t follow.

Rational thinking please.

Clint-bert doesn't know his ___ from a hole in the ground...but as a racer at Daytona that doesn't matter :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom