RACE thread --- Daytona 500

I feel bad for lashing out at Denny now, I got caught up in the moment. He didn’t know and was just acting like anyone would after winning the Daytona 500. Just praying for Ryan now.

As you and anybody else who did so should. Newman signed up for this and everyone prays he is okay but to be mad Hamlin is some petty ****.

I didn’t watch the race. Can’t seem to find any footage of the Newman wreck.
Hope Ryan is ok...

It’s all over Twitter but believe me you don’t want to watch the isolated on the 6.

I had no idea how bad it was till I saw that.

I didn't say they were?
Read slow. People were upset with Dillon on this forum. No one that I recall wished for his death. In the last hour or so I have read wishes for Hamlins death, and threats of physical harm. Yes people were mad at Dillon. I didn't say you said anything.

Read slow. People were upset with Dillon on this forum. No one that I recall wished for his death. In the last hour or so I have read wishes for Hamlins death, and threats of physical harm. Yes people were mad at Dillon. I didn't say you said anything.
Ok, your initial post said people said it was just racing. My post said plenty of people weren't saying that.

Exactly, how does a shot of a podium determine whether the news is good or bad
It is the assumption that one mic indicates a brief morbid announcement. Projecting anxiety

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Human error, man. I'll admit, I was wondering what was wrong with Denny, but this is totally understandable. He wouldn't have celebrated if he knew the extent of what had gone on behind him. All I gotta say is thank goodness we don't all answer to each other, like a poster or two here seem to think.

Why would trauma doctors be at the crash when he’s in the hospital? They aren’t investigators.
A trama doctor is one trained in emergency care. compared to a GP who meets a person in the office and discusses what is wrong with them..Think emergency room Doc.

A trama doctor is one trained in emergency care. compared to a GP who meets a person in the office and discusses what is wrong with them..Think emergency room Doc.
I thought he meant at this moment, not at the time of the wreck.

It makes sense for NASCAR to have such doctors on their safety crews at every track for these events.

Back
Top Bottom