RACE thread --- Daytona 500

Only thing I’ve seen is that he was rushed to the trauma center but that doesn’t reveal a condition level. My friend went to trauma for a shattered jaw and was not in any danger of worsening conditions.

Patience.
I have plenty of patience , I was just passing on what FS1 was reporting.

Just pray for his kids and his family too. I cant even begin to explain the trauma they are going through
Really that is all anyone reading this forum can do. Pray for the ones involved. I feel for Blaney, Hamlin and Lajoie. Doesn't matter who I pull for. All these guys are human.

[
I said it was a fluid situation, I was trying to report what I heard from people on the ground.

I don't know if it means anything but on the livestream they just moved a microphone

I said it was a fluid situation, I was trying to report what I heard from people on the ground.
Accuracy is better than being first.

We don’t need another TMZ situation with Kobe.

Y’all may not understand but in times like this, the press scrubs the internet for any news they can report. Forums like this are hot targets for “anon sources”.

Let’s just wait for official word from people actually involved.

Local reporters seem to be trying to outscoop each other

People on the live stream are saying they heard someone say "stable". Sigh

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Spotter ain't going to post garbage or speculation. The guy is legit as can be. He's ask for prayers.

Steve live in the media center

Back
Top Bottom