RACE thread --- Irace at Texas

1585507509608.gif

Bristols going to be fun!

Listening to a conversation with Cassill and Jr on Twitch

With Nascar not there to police the actions from the drivers I hope Kyle Busch has a good I racing budget because he probably has to buy a new rig for each race after he destroys the one he is using. :D

Kurt Busch impressed me going from looking like a fish out of water last week to a top 10 this week

Net speed has a lot to do with Iracing. Someone that running 500 MBPS has a huge advantage over 100 MBPS.

Hardwired versus wireless also has advantages.

Net speed has a lot to do with Iracing. Someone that running 500 MBPS has a huge advantage over 100 MBPS.

Im sure IF it did everyone would have max speed and the fastest processor available.

This poor guy spent like $30k just to race at the back and be made fun of by his toddler

Also interesting to see how much Kyle keeps seeking relief for his right hand. Does he have a lingering injury?

Are you talking about the reliability of the connection as an advantage? Sure nobody wants to race around someone with a spotty wireless connection and deal with bubble or lagging all over the track causing wrecks. Hardwired is the fastest most reliable. I don't think I'd call any of those advantages though, just the proper operating capabilities.

Back
Top Bottom