RACE thread --- New Hampshire

Guys over 40 been killing it lately.

What the hell is up with HMS? Did SHR just quit sharing information with them or something? They are lacking speed.

Guys over 40 been killing it lately.

What the hell is up with HMS? Did SHR just quit sharing information with them or something? They are lacking speed.
Must be

I feel sorry for that lobster. Yanked out of his tank and put on the hood of a hot race car. :D

Yeah TRL, I was thinking that it was a plastic one...but then I saw the bands around the claws so that meant it was alive. No reason to "band" the claws of a fake lobster...PETA will be pissed.

Someone pass the lobster and the garlic butter sauce please

Someone pass the lobster and the garlic butter sauce please
Bring that sucker here
Hungry.gif

I think everybody expected the exact opposite.
Yep, it was clearly stated here that SHR was going to suck switching to Ford, looks like once again, fans dont always know whats going to happen.

But to be fair, they are not running Fords yet, so we are just going to have to wait see just how good, or bad the switch to Fords is going to be for SHR.

Any word on a 2017 sponsor for the 20 yet?

If not, today should help.
Saw this on twitter:
Matt Kenseth (@mattkenseth) tweeted at 4:25 PM on Thu, Jun 30, 2016:
Big day for #team20. Pumped to have @DEWALTtough as our primary sponsor moving forward. #flexvolt

Jayski said 15 races for Dewalt next year. Idk about anything else.

I feel bad for the lobster yet I would like to try it, never had one.

I've had crab before but not lobster.
Its sort of like crab, just with a different taste, its very good, you need to treat yourself to lobster some time.

Kenseth fails post-race inspection: ESPN.com's Bob Pockrass reports, "Tech is done. Kenseth's car failed laser tech postrace. Stewart passed postrace." Failing laser tech has been a 15-point penalty this year.(7-17-2016)

Via JAYSKI

Great run by the #20 today. They were super fast all day ... had that one hiccup early on where Matt pinned himself in, but after that it was 'money'.

TRD win. Harvick hates whatever version of his crew he is on again. Toyota leads Manufacturer Standings. Solid day.

Tony is happy as a clam in 3rd...he has a win.

I was at the track and had the scanner on his channel at the end. Before the last restart he said to his crew "yeah but we gotta race these guys for the rest of the year" in response to Buga or his spotter giving him a little pep talk. Hes thinking more long term for this year, knows a win right now isn't gonna matter anyway.

I was at the track and had the scanner on his channel at the end. Before the last restart he said to his crew "yeah but we gotta race these guys for the rest of the year" in response to Buga or his spotter giving him a little pep talk. Hes thinking more long term for this year, knows a win right now isn't gonna matter anyway.
They reported that on the tube. My first thought was, "But you don't have to race them next year!"

Back
Top Bottom