RACE thread --- The All Star

You can damn well bet Hamlin wasn't going to help Suarez
You said that twice. I wasn't aware Hamlin was obligated to help Suarez, or that Suarez had any expectation of help.

Complaints about drivers not helping other drivers, either from drivers or fans, is another thing I hate about plate races.

You said that twice. I wasn't aware Hamlin was obligated to help Suarez, or that Suarez had any expectation of help.

Complaints about drivers not helping other drivers, either from drivers or fans, is another thing I hate about plate races.

I said he didn't push Suarez. That is the fact without the drama. They were on the same team, where as Logano who wasn't on the same team as Harvick did push Harvick to the front, it was the key to Harvick winning instead of Suarez potentially winning the race. Those are the facts.

Another off week for @Revman
Enjoy it while it lasts.
I said he didn't push Suarez. That is the fact without the drama. They were on the same team, where as Logano who wasn't on the same team as Harvick did push Harvick to the front, it was the key to Harvick winning instead of Suarez potentially winning the race. Those are the facts.
Denny being Denny. Sure glad we got one Championship out of him. Wait.
Suarez didn't throw Hambone under the bus..classy guy
Freakin' love Daniel. Best of the young ones at JGR right now. Might be the most underrated of the winless young guns.
Sometimes you can just tell Larson would rather be dirt track racing across the country instead of dealing with the circus
You mean, like always, right?
I was stunned that Toyota had the speed it had. Great job at TRD.

Back
Top Bottom