RaceLady And Members

F

fastfordfan

To Racelady I offer to you and the mods here my sincere apology for any and all problems I might have caused you a few nights ago. I have been a mod on a race forum I know it is not easy.

To the members here that were in the thread or read what I said if it offended you I apologize.

When I made the remark I was about 93% sure I was right but after sitting back and just reading for a few days I am now 110% sure. So there will be no apologize for the member I said it to.

Anybody that comes to a forum and makes 10 or 20 post a day for seven days in a row and 80% of his post say the same thing over and over and over is a cancer to a forum. And we all know what cancer does it kills and it will kill this forum. When it's OK to bash a driver and call him an ahole but you can't call a member that something is out of balance.

I'm not a driver fan "per say" there are drivers I like, there are drivers I don't like, and there are drivers I respect, but even the drivers I don't like I have respect for there accomplishments and there ability.

So members it's up to you. You can make this a great forum or you can let it be just another forum. But you should always seek the truth and stop believing every post you see. Be a leader and not a follower.
And with that I will give you an example. I would be willing to bet money that there is not ONE member here that can tell me the real reason Nascar runs plates at Daytona and Talladega. And if you thing it was for driver safety alone you are incorrect and you believe what Nascar wants you to believe along with the people you listen to. The problem is that there are not many ppl here that was even alive when it happened or they just don't care. When it comes to BASHING I prefer to bash Nascar they are the one that gave you what you have today.

I can also tell that there is a lot of racin knowledge at this forum, a lot more than I have it would have been interesting.

I'm not sure if this post will stay up or not but I haven't called any names so have I broken any rules.

And I leave you with this get used too it like it or not a lot of drivers will see it in the next 15 years.

http://www.jayski.com/schemes/2009/cup/18transformer-rear.jpg

I'm pretty sure calling someone a "moron" is name calling. :rolleyes:

Did you get a politician to write this half assed "apology" for you?

If you're truly sorry about the "things" you said, man up and admit you said them then apologize.

You haven't been here long enough to know my opinions or anyone else's. Most people think Kyle has a lot of talent, but obviously, "the greatest ever" is something many people disagree with.

Instead of coming on and taking cheap shots, you should get to know people. Some of us spend a lot of time at the racetrack, some people on here have been inside the sport for decades.

Andy, I knew who he was talking about before you chimed in. You are right about what you are. But then you are still a kid who thinks he knows everything. Believe me, most of us here have been there before.

Andy, I knew who he was talking about before you chimed in. You are right about what you are. But then you are still a kid who thinks he knows everything. Believe me, most of us here have been there before.

I didn't know he was heartless....:p

Andy you seen to be somewhat challenged by all this or you want to bait me and I know it's not your fault, You see I kinda feel sorry for you because I can tell that you have no more than an 8th grade education. It's pretty obvioue that you can't read or you can't comprehend what you read. I can also tell you have other issues but we can't talk about them on the forum. If you still can't understand please get one of your school teachers to help you. So now I will try and break it down for you. PS what you said will be in RED. What I said in the apology thread will be in BLUE everything else will be in BLACK except the link RED. So if you would please lay down your CRACK PIPE for just a few minutes.

I'm pretty sure calling someone a "moron" is name calling.

What I said I'm not sure if this post will stay up or not but I haven't called any names so have I broken any rules.
It says I haven't called any names It does NOT say I haven't called someone a name.

Did you get a politician to write this half assed "apology" for you?

I like to sometimes think about what I'm going to say instead of just yap yap my mouth like some.

If you're truly sorry about the "things" you said, man up and admit you said them then apologize.

What I said To Racelady I offer to you and the mods here my sincere apology for any and all problems I might have caused you a few nights ago. I have been a mod on a race forum I know it is not easy.

To the members here that were in the thread or read what I said if it offended you I apologize.

So here I said I did something wrong. Out of respect for the members, mods and admin. I did not say what. But if you want to start a thread on it be my guest.

You haven't been here long enough to know my opinions or anyone else's. Most people think Kyle has a lot of talent, but obviously, "the greatest ever" is something many people disagree with.

I think in the thread you said I had been here 10 days so it only took me 8 days to figure you out. And as usual you seem to not tell the truth. So I challenge you to find AND POST ANYWHERE ON THIS FORUM OR ANY OTHER FORUM where I said Kyle was the greatest ever. This is basically what I said and I stick to it. I said that right now at this time Kyle was the best at what he does. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT RIGHT NOW MEANS it does not mean 30 years ago 20 years ago 10 years ago or even 5 years ago. SO for clarification it means within the last 12 to 18 months. But he has more talent in his left little toe than Harvick has in his entire body. Harvick is a punk and a big cry baby anytime he is envolved in something it is ALWAYS sombody else fault it is never his.He thinks he is DALE ERNHARDT just because he got his ride the fact is he would not make a pimple on Dale Earnhardt's AZZ. Or Kyle's.

Instead of coming on and taking cheap shots, you should get to know people. Some of us spend a lot of time at the racetrack, some people on here have been inside the sport for decades.
What I said I can also tell that there is a lot of racin knowledge at this forum, a lot more than I have it would have been interesting.

All I have seen from you is cheap shots. And just because you are at the race track doesn't mean you know anything because like I said you stretch the truth sometimes. David Poole RIP was at the race track EVERY weekend but he was one of the stupidest people I ever encountered. And I am pretty sure you have not been around for decades.

What I said strictly for you and you alone. When I made the remark I was about 93% sure I was right but after sitting back and just reading for a few days I am now 110% sure. So there will be no apologize for the member I said it to.
And it's pretty obvious again you were offended by someone or something. READ KEYBOARD WARRIORS

Now if this is still not clear to you like I said get some HELP.
And Andy in ONE of your FINEST HOURS you made a statement something like this.
"There are plenty of rednecks where I come from that could beat Kyle" are any of your rednecks on this list.
http://vtmotormag.com/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1311564090&archive=&start_from=&ucat=1,6&
According to the article there were 82 entries so one way or another he beat them ALL. And they were some of the best

If you're trying to get a response, you're not gonna get it.

Rock on, keyboard warrior.
larry.gif

Now If you would like to try and carry on an intelligent conversation I'm willing but if you are not so be it

Now If you would like to try and carry on an intelligent conversation I'm willing but if you are not so be it

Having an intelligent conversation with you went out the window the second you took that swipe "morons".

I don't fight with people, I debate people. It's obvious you're not going to change my opinion (since you don't really seem to know what that is anyways) and me stating my opinion is just going to piss you off.

If you're willing to have an intelligent conversation, that's fine. If it's going to be about Kyle, I'll pass -- the horse has been beaten to death:rolleyes:

Having an intelligent conversation with you went out the window the second you took that swipe "morons".

I don't fight with people, I debate people. It's obvious you're not going to change my opinion (since you don't really seem to know what that is anyways) and me stating my opinion is just going to piss you off.

If you're willing to have an intelligent conversation, that's fine. If it's going to be about Kyle, I'll pass -- the horse has been beaten to death:rolleyes:

I agree and that goes for any OTHER DRIVER

Lets Debate

And Stop The Cheap Shots

Back
Top Bottom