Raceview on nascar.com

Sometimes things just don't work correctly at "go live". Cascading failures are tough to deal with. As soon as you ameliorate one issue another issue arises. It's like plugging a hole in a dike at that point. They'll get it fixed and the rough start will be forgiven.

Can you send me a pair of your rose-colored glasses?

Sometimes things just don't work correctly at "go live". Cascading failures are tough to deal with. As soon as you ameliorate one issue another issue arises. It's like plugging a hole in a dike at that point. They'll get it fixed and the rough start will be forgiven.
Not a phluckin chance. Make that two pairs of those glasses, one for andy and one for me.

I'm sick and tired of banging my head against the wall everytime I try something NASCAR built and 'tested'.

I'm done with it. And they can take that worthless Android app, give it to Stephen Wallace, get it going 200mph, and stick it in the wall.

Or send some headhunters over to MLB.COM and steal away some people who know how to do the job without FUDGING it in the A$$

I'm sick and tired of banging my head against the wall everytime I try something NASCAR built and 'tested'.

I'm done with it. And they can take that worthless Android app, give it to Stephen Wallace, get it going 200mph, and stick it in the wall.

Or send some headhunters over to MLB.COM and steal away some people who know how to do the job without FUDGING it in the A$$
A little unhappy are we Joe, me also. :cheers:

A little unhappy are we Joe, me also. :cheers:
Let's drink some beers and call NASCAR all day and take a bite outta their asses!

Service Hours
Technical and Billing Service Hours Monday - Friday 10:00 am - 7:00 pm Eastern Race day hours are two hours before, during, and after the event How to Contact Us Submit a Ticket-Tickets can be submitted at any time CHAT LIVE Call us:-1-866-722-5299

Throwing an internet tantrum seldom works but seems to be the most common approach.

NASCAR has every motivation to fix it and they will. You'll see.:)

I got tired of intermittant trackpass for 2 years in a row a couple years ago.So I cancelled it.The next year NASCAR felt the need to charge me for the 3rd.I called and told them I cancelled it last year.They said oh Sorry but no refunds.Last time I bought a NASCAR product.

Raceview is up and working for qualifying.

Not for me:mad:
I had to log in twice and keep fiddling with it to get it to work. Also got an email saying the same thing as last week that it was up and running with contingency plans to keep it going during the race sunday, good luck with that, but I hope so.

I had to log in twice and keep fiddling with it to get it to work. Also got an email saying the same thing as last week that it was up and running with contingency plans to keep it going during the race sunday, good luck with that, but I hope so.
logged in 3 times and tried to access it everyway I could and nothing, did a live chat (after a 15 minute wait)only to get apoligies and we don't have an ETA and we will report it.BLAH BLAH BLAH
POS

The latest e mail

Dear RaceView Subscriber,​
As promised, we wanted to follow-up regarding our ongoing efforts to improve the user experience with our RaceView Premium and RaceView Audio PC products. We've spent a great deal of time this week working with our technology providers assessing the issues experienced by many users last week and testing possible solutions.​
Heading into the race weekend at Phoenix, we have put several contingencies in place so that if problems arise, we can offer alternate options as quickly as possible. There is nothing to do on your end, but at times you may notice a different appearance of the login screen when attempting to access RaceView from the NASCAR.com homepage. This will require you to login again, even if you have already done so on the site, to access RaceView.​
What a bunch of crap.:bsflag:

I went ahead and pulled up raceview to beat the rush and it started up so maybe I'll have better luck with it this week, hope so.

Everything functioned flawlessly on my end. But the delay on the Android app scanner is terrible.

I couldn't start it from the nascar.com web site. I had to use one of the links provided through last weeks email. The option to run the raceview scanner doesn't even appear for me on the website. Only the option to buy/purchase it does. If I choose that it then tells me that I already subscribe to it. No Sh!t. If I can get it to work via the link I provided than so be it but seriously, they need to resolve the issue.

I couldn't start it from the nascar.com web site. I had to use one of the links provided through last weeks email. The option to run the raceview scanner doesn't even appear for me on the website. Only the option to buy/purchase it does. If I choose that it then tells me that I already subscribe to it. No Sh!t. If I can get it to work via the link I provided than so be it but seriously, they need to resolve the issue.
Had zero luck again today. I logged in 2 hours before the race to make sure I was in. Knowing It was a waste of time I called the 1-866 number, put it on speaker and after 2 hours on hold I gave up.
Gonna try this week to call, if I call Tuesday they might answer by Thursday.

I've had better luck on NASCAR.com ever since I allowed it to display pop ups and I unblocked cookies.

Had zero luck again today. I logged in 2 hours before the race to make sure I was in. Knowing It was a waste of time I called the 1-866 number, put it on speaker and after 2 hours on hold I gave up.
Gonna try this week to call, if I call Tuesday they might answer by Thursday.
Did you try the links that they provided?

I have some simple time saving steps for purchasing Raceview from Nascrap.com

1. Open wallet and pull out 4 crisp 20 dollar bills.
2. Open nearby window of your house.
3. Set fire to your money (gasoline optional), to insure you can't get it back.
4. Toss your money out the open window.
5. Call local fire dept incase you used too much gasoline.

See how quick and simple that was, No login, not wasting your time on the phone on hold for an hour and a half and still haven't talked to anyone yet!!!

I have some simple time saving steps for purchasing Raceview from Nascrap.com

1. Open wallet and pull out 4 crisp 20 dollar bills.
2. Open nearby window of your house.
3. Set fire to your money (gasoline optional), to insure you can't get it back.
4. Toss your money out the open window.
5. Call local fire dept incase you used too much gasoline.

See how quick and simple that was, No login, not wasting your time on the phone on hold for an hour and a half and still haven't talked to anyone yet!!!

:XXROFL:

After checking what Raceview is, I came in this thread to ask if it's worth it....

Guess not lol.
See above post.
OR

1. Stick your money in a blender (cut up into small pieces also to insure you never get it back).
2. Add 32 onuces of your favorite beverage (alcohol optional but it will help).
3. Crank that blender up to the highest setting possible and let er rip for 3 minutes minimum.
4. Consume your beverage while enjoying the race on TV.
5 At conclusion of race proceed to your bathroom, flop out your junk and just simply piss your money away.

NASCAR.COM is the worst site I have ever given money too. They have no excuses left. They failed.

I would love to know how they tried to set up everything and where the failure is occurring. Also, did they try to have their internal people set it up? Did they hire a consulting firm? Insufficient hardware? Software/hardware mismatch? Insufficient bandwidth?

Whatever it is they sure made a mess of things. I think they'll get it all figured out soon but they should have allowed users to beta test this stuff during testing and practice sessions.

Here's the latest e mail

Thank you for being a RaceView Premium subscriber. We regret that there has continued to be some ongoing issues with a select number of RaceView subscribers that impacted your ability to enjoy RaceView for the first two races of the season. These issues have also caused an unanticipated increase in the number of calls to our customer service provider, which has in turn made it very difficult for our customers to get through. We understand your frustration and are taking your concerns very seriously.
We have been working with our technology providers to analyze the problems and correct them. We feel confident that we are at the point where we have identified and corrected those problems. We expect our customers will have the ability to log in and view RaceView without any issues from this point forward. We regret this has taken longer than we would have wanted and has impacted your RaceView enjoyment.
We also acknowledge that you have now missed two races for the subscription product you have paid for. In an effort to be fair to the affected subscribers, we are refunding your account in the amount of $9.95, which is equivalent to one month of the RaceView Premium service. We are automatically crediting the payment account we have on file for you and you will receive an email confirmation when complete.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and hope you will continue to be a RaceView Premium subscriber. If you continue to have any issues or have any questions about your subscription, or if you need to update your payment information to receive this credit, please visit our customer support center HERE.
Sincerely,
The best part is where they say "issues with a select number of raceview subscribers".
Probably 99 out of 100.
Missed 2 races my ass, I missed 2 points races, the unlimited, the duals and qualifying.

While it sucks that they don't have this product working, and there's no excuse for that, I'm going to give them some credit for trying to make up for it by automatically issuing refunds. They've apparently refunded the money for the month of February. I only subscribe to the RaceView Scanner and I was ready to cancel it during Speedweeks but I'm hooked. That's the way that I've been watching it for years and that's the way I enjoy the races on Sunday.

We shall see. I am hopeful.
Me too. I think I have been one of the luck ones. While I had no service for the Dual races I have been able to listen to the scanner option for both of the first two races. I was several laps into Daytona before it finally started working. I was a couple laps into the Phoenix race before I got the scanner working for that one. This last time I used the links that they provided a couple weeks ago and that is eventually what got me in there.

While it sucks that they don't have this product working, and there's no excuse for that, I'm going to give them some credit for trying to make up for it by automatically issuing refunds. They've apparently refunded the money for the month of February. I only subscribe to the RaceView Scanner and I was ready to cancel it during Speedweeks but I'm hooked. That's the way that I've been watching it for years and that's the way I enjoy the races on Sunday.
I agree with you, for them to actually admit fault is HUGE! But when they say "a select number of subscribers" that pisses me off. It is implying that it works fine for most, and from what I hear most are having problems if not everyone.

I agree with you, for them to actually admit fault is HUGE! But when they say "a select number of subscribers" that pisses me off. It is implying that it works fine for most, and from what I hear most are having problems if not everyone.
I don't know many that have/subscribe to their package but everyone that I know is having problems.

The fact that they haven't straightened it out yet tells me they don't have a clue.

Back
Top Bottom