Raceview to shut down in 2020

jaqua19

Team Owner
Did anyone else use raceview?

I was devastated by this news. I used Raceview for every single race since 2005.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yep, I did. Pretty lame that it's being discontinued - I hope there's an alternative coming.

I used the product before Race View. Used it religiously but didn't like Race View. So I feel for the people who liked it. What is their excuse?

It was part of my essential race day experience. Oh well, I will figure out a different way to watch.

Guys, they listened to the fans as they always do, and the fans wanted it shut down. If you're a fan, blame yourself.

EG8lOxYX0AEJXE9.jpg

Joking aside, I think this has to do with the realignment of their digital and streaming properties, and I would hope that somewhat similar features will be available in new services. It sucks when a service many loved as it was gets shut down though.

At least they're retaining online scanner access. Don't understand how people can watch without listening to the scanner feeds, it's such an amplification of the experience.

A leaderboard and a scanner was all I ever needed. But, I understand how many people enjoyed the graphics. I was more into watching the boardcast. I did ride with Junior a few times and that was fun... then, frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom