Racing-forums.com members buy a charter....

Fordracing7

2018 Pick em Champion
We might be able to get a pretty good deal this year ;).....

Who's going to drive?

Charlie Spencer is already committed to the clown car.

On fixed income , contributing cash is not an option . On the upside , I do have 643 racing-forums points in the bank , and I could will them to you .

I have a stepson, whose brother-in-law's girlfriend used to work at Hooters. I am pretty sure I can use that angle to get us some sponsorship in the form of some napkins and wet wipes. I am hoping that bringing in such a big time sponsor to our team that I could at least be the guy to give our driver a drink bottle.

I have a stepson, whose brother-in-law's girlfriend used to work at Hooters. I am pretty sure I can use that angle to get us some sponsorship in the form of some napkins and wet wipes. I am hoping that bringing in such a big time sponsor to our team that I could at least be the guy to give our driver a drink bottle.
Drink bottles will be needed for timely cautions, so you are hired.

You may be a redneck if you hold the wedding reception at Hooters because your new bride gets the employee discount. :rolleyes:

You ARE a redneck if you hold the wedding reception at Hooters because your new MOTHER-IN-LAW gets the employee discount :oops:

You are on a roll today :cheers:.

We need racing forums.comon the side of a car

Yo, I'll drive. I qualified in the top 10 and almost won a race in F1 2016 on Ultimate difficulty with no assists and running the default setup. I'm pretty sure that makes me a certified wheelman. :cool:

We'll get Biffle in to drive win a race and finish higher in points than any Roush car next season. There's my 2017 bold prediction.

We'll get Biffle in to drive win a race and finish higher in points than any Roush car next season. There's my 2017 bold prediction.

Win a race ? We could be talking 'chase' and we haven't been on track yet.

With all these suggestions being posted I guess the board members chippin’ in to sponsor the cup series ain't gonna happen.

Back
Top Bottom