Racing Returning to Rockingham

Biggreen695

Team Owner

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

is the place even in well enough shape to run a race? Their twitter account has been MIA since May of 19.

Rockingham and Darlington are on my bucket list.

I thought the Rock was long gone.

I’d like to go but we’ll see. Maybe I’ll just buy a ticket and/or the CARS stream.

Still a long way to NASCAR returning. Back when the trucks ran NASCAR was still only really wanting to see SAFER walls in the turns (pre-Kyle Busch's Daytona crash). On a track with legitimately fast speeds they're gonna want to see SAFER wall slapped all the way around the outside and inside walls.

Are you still buying tickets for us if there’s racing there, I vaguely remember you betting this
Go back and read the fine print. That only applies if the track is added to one of NASCAR's top three touring series - Trucks, Xfinity, or Cup. Sorry about that.

I would definitely consider going for this and turning it into a golf trip to Pinehurst at the same time

Really want to go, but I already have Atlanta and Bristol later in the month on the calendar.

The track looks like its in pretty good shape:

This is from May of 2020.

I'm shocked it looks so clean, no tumbleweeds. It needs work, but someone has put some time into it already.

Just checking in. How’s your Tuesday?

F9A75258-0DF5-4D27-9D5B-85375B08F11A.jpeg
B734BDA9-A232-44A7-9636-639DFB83D291.jpeg
64EBB73C-D19C-42AF-9BB3-4741CED68D78.jpeg
714C2BAB-6609-4AC3-8194-EC2B3CD4640C.jpeg

The track looks great! First went there in 1986 and many times after that, can't wait to go again!

The garages might need some work, looks as if the insulation is coming apart through the ceiling.

Reactions: Pat
Place was in better shape than I thought it would be. I’ve been to tracks that were in much worse condition.
I'll take that as good news, so looks as if they'll be ready to host some more racing if this works out. I want to make it there so bad, hoping within the next year if everything goes back to normal. @Charlie Spencer is going to buy my ticket

Back
Top Bottom