Racingforums.com iRacing Invitational Race. Who's interested?

Efisher131

Formerly Larsonfan1995
Looking to do an iRacing event with some members of the racingforums website. Probably sometime in January. Possibly stream it on youtube or something from my perspective so iRacing-less members can spectate at least somehow. Would need to get at least 10-12 of us to make it worthwhile.

Reply here or DM me if interested in running.

It would probably be a 75ish lap race with ARCA cars or super late models at a short track. Fixed setup.

Truex_rox

19 looks better than ever.
I'd love to participate, although I'd be a newbie to iRacing. Mark me as "interested."

kkfan91

Crab Cakes and Sprint Cars....PA does 1
How nice of the justice system to guide you towards not fighting for your property that you worked for and earned /s

Sorry to hear about your situation. Maybe one day divorce courts won’t be so skewed.
Eh I managed to avoid being tied to any of her thousands of dollars of debt so I take that as a positive.

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Well, I thought about that, but I am thinking that the experience would be worth it.
I'm not driving anything with square tires and you quoting Yoder poetry over and over in my ears..preacher is really a good guy, you are family, David Smith our leader, Hate Chevy, Hate the Fords. We are more american then americans. Kyle Busch is a really nice guy, Denny Hamlin has a brain.

Revman

TRD
I'm not driving anything with square tires and you quoting Yoder poetry over and over in my ears..preacher is really a good guy, you are family, David Smith our leader, Hate Chevy, Hate the Fords. We are more american then americans. Kyle Busch is a really nice guy, Denny Hamlin has a brain.
LMAO. David Wilson, damn it. Wilson. LOL. Deal.

Efisher131

Formerly Larsonfan1995
6 people have shown interest. If we could get 4 or 5 more it would be worth running

Team Penske

Team Owner
Especially if your $60,000 rig doesn't tell you your mike is open to the public.

2 Sweet

Legend
This is a cool idea! Wish I could join. Someday I'll invest in a setup.

Eh I managed to avoid being tied to any of her thousands of dollars of debt so I take that as a positive.

That's a win, for sure. I'm going through a divorce myself right now. I gave up the house (and all of that positive equity), but that's the only loss for me. I'll chalk it up as a win overall. Stay strong brother!

Team Penske

Team Owner
Y'all imitating Dale Sr with the divorces?
Does your pension go with the house?

Efisher131

Formerly Larsonfan1995
So far we have
-Myself
-Truex_rox
-SpeedPagan
-Bigpaulie1979
-DSquad48
-cheesepuffs
-Get That 88 Up There

If we can get one more person I suppose a little 25 lap 8 car shootout wouldn't be bad. But the more the better!

Ford 222

Team Owner
How much would it cost to get into this and what would one need to participate? Like start from scratch?
Thanks!

Blaze

Peace Keeper
So far we have
-Myself
-Truex_rox
-SpeedPagan
-Bigpaulie1979
-DSquad48
-cheesepuffs
-Get That 88 Up There

If we can get one more person I suppose a little 25 lap 8 car shootout wouldn't be bad. But the more the better!

What a nice looking field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Efisher131

Formerly Larsonfan1995
How much would it cost to get into this and what would one need to participate? Like start from scratch?
Thanks!
If you buy used stuff you're looking at about $800. Steering wheels are going for crazy money right now. Before the pandemic you could easily get one for $100 but good luck now. Computers good enough to run it are going to be 500 or so even used. Then you have membership cost.

Team Penske

Team Owner
If you buy used stuff you're looking at about $800. Steering wheels are going for crazy money right now. Before the pandemic you could easily get one for $100 but good luck now. Computers good enough to run it are going to be 500 or so even used. Then you have membership cost.
Wow that's a lot of beer.

Ford 222

Team Owner
What is required in the computer aspect? Memory? Speed? Etc? And where is best place to shop/purchase?

Top Bottom