Radio for my 2007 Tundra SR5

SpeedPagan

The iRacing Guru
I brought this Tundra three years ago and back then, phones were still using AUX ports. So I'd load up my podcasts and Spotify playlist onto my phone, hook it up to the AUX port in my truck and go about my merry way.

I recently had to get a new phone because my old one died on me. I got the Google Pixel 3 which I just love, but I now have a phone that doesn't have an headphone jack.

I've been looking at bluetooth capable radios for my truck so that I can pair my phone up with my radio via bluetooth and hopefully play my various medias that way.

Does anyone have any recommendation?

The factory radio doesn't have bluetooth? That's crazy. I thought every radio since 2010 did

I brought this Tundra three years ago and back then, phones were still using AUX ports. So I'd load up my podcasts and Spotify playlist onto my phone, hook it up to the AUX port in my truck and go about my merry way.

I recently had to get a new phone because my old one died on me. I got the Google Pixel 3 which I just love, but I now have a phone that doesn't have an headphone jack.

I've been looking at bluetooth capable radios for my truck so that I can pair my phone up with my radio via bluetooth and hopefully play my various medias that way.

Does anyone have any recommendation?

I would check to see if Best Buy sales a bluetooth adapter that fits the radio auxiliary port.

me 11' journey has the smaller screen and no bluetooth...these factory radios with the touch screen make it impossible to upgrade the radio

So I did end up upgrading the radio for my truck. I got the Kenwood Excelon DMX905S. It's been a wonderful upgrade and I love it.

NBaJ7er.jpg

Back
Top Bottom