Radioactive 2016

Man I have never heard Menard that animated about his teammates. I can see why there was a rumor of him leaving at one point.

Austin has really been showing his true colors on these radioactives, but emotions can get the best of us.

The bottle toss was def my favorite part.

Alan blasting Gordon probably forgetting it was actually Gordon in the 88.

Austin has been throwing tantrums every week on these things. This is the most that Chase has ever been featured as he's usually a cool head without much to say on the scanner. I did like what he had to say pre-race though.

Love the Hambone/Larson banter.

Austin is such a spoiled little prick. I've lost an incredible about of respect for Richard Childress because of how he caters to their every little need. Sure chase and Ryan have had their opportunities given to them but at least they're humble and don't go running to daddy every time somebody races them hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Austin is a bit of a wanker for sure, but we need to remember the 3 team was trying to maintain their position and make it to the chase. What we saw the other night wasn't favoritism IMO.

Austin is a bit of a wanker for sure, but we need to remember the 3 team was trying to maintain their position and make it to the chase. What we saw the other night wasn't favoritism IMO.

It's not just this once incident alone. Go back and look at some of the radioactives this year and you'll notice a trend of him blowing up on his team and never really taking responsibility for his actions.

Asking for your grandpa to come help you because you cant pass a single car then having said grandpa tell dude to give in a break is playing favorites. Fact

Try earning your spots next time.

Who ever posts those videos has not made them available in Canada.
Talk about small minds.

It's not just this once incident alone. Go back and look at some of the radioactives this year and you'll notice a trend of him blowing up on his team and never really taking responsibility for his actions.

Asking for your grandpa to come help you because you cant pass a single car then having said grandpa tell dude to give in a break is playing favorites. Fact

Try earning your spots next time.

True

What a friggin spoiled brat. I wonder if Austin whines like that when the family goes big game trophy hunting in Africa.:rolleyes: Nice job by Menard for not taking any **** from man-child or grandpa.

That being said Debenedetto was hilarious and the star of the show.:lol2:

DP made me laugh..."I used my water bottle like a squeegee" and Denny's toss

CsMJMTdWYAADAsq.jpg:small

I gotta say, Menard has cooler head than me. I would've dump and run Dillion.

I never had a bit of use for Granddady Bichard....... he was always a whiner..... his grandkids came by it honestly.......... I think it would be just desserts for him to squander the fortune he made off of SR. on his 2 non-driving grandkids......... then they would all have something to REALLY whine about....... Oh poor me....... we lost all our money just trying to race....... ''Life ain't fair''.......... ''We were entitled''.......

Gods I swear, one of these days Austin Dillion is going to get a fist to the mouth and it'll be from his own team.

He sounds like a 5 year old boy.I'm not one to hate on drivers, but what he does off track for hobbies and how he acts on track makes me dislike him in a big way.

Back
Top Bottom