Radioactive 2019

That's why he bought those two big pacifiers -- keep KyBu the big baby quiet when he gets moody...

“Might as well stay in line instead of trying to pass”

I’m sure thats what the top engineers at NASCAR are paid to design :rolleyes:

“Might as well stay in line instead of trying to pass”

I’m sure thats what the top engineers at NASCAR are paid to design :rolleyes:

You should have been around when there were 3 cars on the lead lap. I bet you would have been a real riot.:D

Don't forget

Chase Elliott and Rick Hendrick had fisticuffs.

JK

Austin Dillion got a little snippy. Almirola? hits Dillion in front and Boyer at the rear..says I gave em room.

Yep. Newman came up and squashed Matt D's left front fender in. It's a wonder that it didn't flatten his tire. Chicken sheet move for sure. Race him hard okay but don't try to wreck him.

Jordan Bianchi in The Athletic... "Drivers have varying opinions on “Radioactive.” Some, like the Busch brothers, feel they’re unfairly singled out and that conversations with their teams during a race should remain private, even though fans can listen in using paid services on NASCAR.com or apps. Other drivers are amused by what’s said and take little offense if a comment is directed toward them unless it’s completely egregious.

“Rumor has it they put me in about every week to get clicks,” Kyle Busch said. “I might cuss one time during a race and that’s what they put me in for. They pick on me pretty heavily. Whatever.”

Logano is firmly in the camp that finds “Radioactive” entertaining. This past Tuesday night, he served as a guest analyst on “Race Hub” when that week’s edition of “Radioactive” was broadcast for the first time. As he listened to what his competitors said, a broad smile came across his face during each of the clips, and a few times he looked around to Alexander and Spake, astonished at what was said."

Back
Top Bottom