Radioactive 2023

I didn’t want to post the link because I know @StandOnIt usually likes to do so, but I thought there were some very interesting comments on here this week from Chad Johnston considering he used to be Larson’s crew chief for several years. “He thinks he’s better than everyone”, etc.
I know it was probably the heat of the moment with his driver getting into it with Larson, but I wonder if they ended with some bad blood maybe we don’t really know about or something.

I didn’t want to post the link because I know @StandOnIt usually likes to do so, but I thought there were some very interesting comments on here this week from Chad Johnston considering he used to be Larson’s crew chief for several years. “He thinks he’s better than everyone”, etc.
I know it was probably the heat of the moment with his driver getting into it with Larson, but I wonder if they ended with some bad blood maybe we don’t really know about or something.
If you can find it post it, I haven't had any luck

Good deal. I always search and find/watch every Tuesday night just didn’t want to overstep.
🙂
Here you go.

Good deal. I always search and find/watch every Tuesday night just didn’t want to overstep.
🙂
Here you go.

Chad’s comments on Larson are around 1:50 and again around 2:15-2:40, roughly. And also from 3:45-4:15 is where he said “he thinks he’s better than everybody else”. Just interesting given his former working relationship with Kyle.

PS. If you wait until Tuesday night and search “NASCAR radioactive ___(insert track name) 2023" on Google video search it will find it every time guaranteed. This one you just had to put Bristol Dirt instead of just Bristol for the track name.

Chad’s comments on Larson are around 1:50 and again around 2:15-2:40, roughly. And also from 3:45-4:15 is where he said “he thinks he’s better than everybody else”. Just interesting given his former working relationship with Kyle.
I agree with what Preece said also, "that wasn't an accident". I liked the shot of Bell's wife towards the end of the clip. She's a racer, all in.
Could be just me, but I think they did a great job with this radioactive.

no over step at all. You enjoy this stuff like I do, you can do it if ya want.

'Now I'm [expletive] wrecking' | NASCAR Race Hub's RADIOACTIVE from Kansas​

I love how Eddie D’hondt didn’t say anything about how Larson got pushed over by the 6 exiting his pit box. I feel like most of the time when Chase loses his cool it’s helped along by his spotter and crew chief.

I love how Eddie D’hondt didn’t say anything about how Larson got pushed over by the 6 exiting his pit box. I feel like most of the time when Chase loses his cool it’s helped along by his spotter and crew chief.
I think Eddie has more of an issue with Larson than Chase does.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I think Eddie has more of an issue with Larson than Chase does.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Totally possible. Just because Elliott and Larson aren't supposed to have any problems, doesn't mean the two teams are hunky dory and that is if you believe the first part which I don't.

Elliott reminds me of a cheap imitation of a young hot headed Harvick. Instead of getting physical with any driver that crossed Harvick, Elliott uses his car instead.

Back
Top Bottom