Raiders beat Bengals

semi-watched the bears-eagles game last night. rex grossman came to mind watching cutler. bears are done, eagles are done. vikings and favre looking good.

The Redskins-Cowboys game was the worst game I've watched in a long time. 7-6? What a joke.

If I had to rate that boring ass game on a scale of 1-10, I'd give it a 0.

Only game I watched any of was the Browns-Lions.

I almost didn't watch it because I expected some really bad football. Well, I was half right. We saw some butt ugly defense, but we saw some really nice offense. Brady Quinn looked great. He had 4 TD passes (and had one more perfectly thrown TD pass dropped), threw for over 300 yards and had no interceptions. They actually let him throw the ball down the field and it turns out that he really does have a nice arm for the long ball. They've been saying for years that Quinn doesn't throw the deep ball well, yet he looked great on several throws of over 40 yards yesterday.

It was just about perfect too, because I wanted to see the Browns offense look better, and they did, scoring 37 points. I also wanted them to lose so they have the best chance of getting the #1 overall pick next year. And they did that as well by giving up 38 points. And the Steelers lost too, which is always a nice bonus.

Back
Top Bottom