Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

What's a 'Pitbull'?

Why do the networks think we need intro music for sports, with cheesy videos of drivers hanging around doing stuff they never do outside of network promo crapola? Ditto the stupid faces they're required to make for commercial bumpers, wastes of time that could have been used to cover the race on the track.

Seriously, who asks for this $h!t?

Don't look at me

So good news, for those that didnt like ZZ Wards remake of Running Down A Dream, NBC wont be using it this year

Instead, we are getting this pile of hot steamy garage to replace it , Blake Shelton and Pitbull , Get Ready

Oh, and is anyone else reminded of the 'Camptown Ladies' scene from 'Blazing Saddles'?

Is NASCAR now subject to statistical analysis of the Spandex-Sports?

Is this a challenge to the NASCAR Official Points System?

Or maybe this Cycle formula is to take on the equally fictional Power Rankings.

Or perhaps this is a take on Larry Mac's "Comers and Go-ers" babble.

Did he get Extra Credit for the Mfr Colors? "Why am I Mr Pink"?

Is this based on the same science that led Gustafson to bring in Elliott?

Last edited:
"Rho AI builds customized data science products and provides services to solve real-world problems."

Look for Busch and Truex to make a move in the mountain stages

Jerseys (and matching Tie for the Banquet) for best at the SuperSpeedway, Road Course, Short Tracks, etc

Sparkly Ballcap (matching Bow Tie) for "Regular Season" Champ -- no Trophy

Jerseys (and matching Tie for the Banquet) for best at the SuperSpeedway, Road Course, Short Tracks, etc

Sparkly Ballcap (matching Bow Tie) for "Regular Season" Champ -- no Trophy

Polka Dot jersey for the King of the Road Courses classification :);)

I prolly shouldn't say this but I wonder if these people were all at the same party?

Even before the Ferko Lawsuit, the writing was on the wall for the Rock, as attendance had stunk for years, during the boom era no less. All Ferko did was hasten the inevitable, Rockingham would have been dropped from the Cup Schedule by 2007 anyway

Attachments

• IMG_20200224_232108.jpg
    IMG_20200224_232108.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 154
^ Reminds me of the driver skill quotient of Nascar's so-called entertainment package,,:idunno:

Back
Top Bottom