Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Loudon, changing every year. No seating anymore in turns 3&4. Nice job Bruton & Marcus.

A NASCAR POCONO June 28th Christmas Day !
Trucks in the morning, Xfinity for lunch, Cup around dinner time.
1593344644541.png

No party in December.

Social Media Day is a thing? I'm hard pressed to think of anything less worthy of having a day to draw attention to it.

4 millimeters of people follow JJ?

Social Media Day is a thing? I'm hard pressed to think of anything less worthy of having a day to draw attention to it.

4 millimeters of people follow JJ?
It’s a bit unsettling to learn that Jimmie thinks in metric.

Obviously, this negates all the data acquired in simulation, wind tunnel and shaker rig testing and is responsible for HMS’ poor performance relative to its competitors, each of whom would have tweeted 0.15748 inches.

It’s a bit unsettling to learn that Jimmie thinks in metric.

Obviously, this negates all the data acquired in simulation, wind tunnel and shaker rig testing and is responsible for HMS’ poor performance relative to its competitors, each of whom would have tweeted 0.15748 inches.
Probably due to that F1 swap.

But I Googled 4mm and tiny measurements were all I received back.

It’s unbelievable the mods won’t let us talk about the Presidents tweets this morning. My thread about it got deleted and the Bubba Wallace thread about the rope has disappeared. I guess we are just going to pretend today isn’t happening

It’s unbelievable the mods won’t let us talk about the Presidents tweets this morning. My thread about it got deleted and the Bubba Wallace thread about the rope has disappeared. I guess we are just going to pretend today isn’t happening

"Wah, I can't turn NASCAR Chat into my personal political soapbox! I'm taking my ball and going home!"

Reactions: Pat
It's too political and just asks for trouble. There is a reason The Podium was created.
The original thread has not disappeared.

"Wah, I can't turn NASCAR Chat into my personal political soapbox! I'm taking my ball and going home!"
If you’ve followed my posts I’ve been anything but political since I’ve joined this board. Take the time to look it up before you fire off a snide condescending post. This is a huge news story the POTUS tweeting a private citizen, this will be the news of the day in NASCAR

If you’ve followed my posts I’ve been anything but political since I’ve joined this board. Take the time to look it up before you fire off a snide condescending post. This is a huge news story the POTUS tweeting a private citizen, this will be the news of the day in NASCAR

Mt. Rushmore wasn't political either, until people made it so.

True, but your original post indicated that you KNEW when you put it up, it wasn't going to stay.

Mt. Rushmore wasn't political either, until people made it so.
Again I didn’t make that political. I don’t appreciate being painted with the broad stroke, I just wanted to talk about the news of the day with others here.

Back
Top Bottom