Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

True, but your original post indicated that you KNEW when you put it up, it wasn't going to stay.
Because I knew it would get deleted and disappear like every other political post that has to do with NASCAR

You literally just got told this.

Stay mad tho.
Well I’d appreciate a mod telling me this instead of you, another board member. You have zero authority to tell me anything, but I appreciate the way you did in mimicking a post of mine that appears to make me sound whining initially.You’re no different than me in here so your feelings on me breaking rules are completely irrelevant to me.

NASCAR thinking about going Podium

NASCAR’s discretion to say what is considered political and what isn’t?

Have fun with that mess.

What if a sponsor publicly takes a political stance?

The sport just had the president give the command at Daytona.

They don’t exactly have the best recent track record at making high profile decisions.

Good luck.

NASCAR’s discretion to say what is considered political and what isn’t?

Have fun with that mess.

What if a sponsor publicly takes a political stance?

The sport just had the president give the command at Daytona.

They don’t exactly have the best recent track record at making high profile decisions.

Good luck.

good_luck_morgan_freeman.gif

NRA is a prime sponsor of the Bristol Night Race.. And it ties right in with Bass Pro Shops , The other Primary sponsor of the Bristol Night Race..
Interesting to see how that would affect future sponsorship deals.

NRA is a prime sponsor of the Bristol Night Race.. And it ties right in with Bass Pro Shops , The other Primary sponsor of the Bristol Night Race..
Interesting to see how that would affect future sponsorship deals.
Surely fish aren't political. :D

What ever happened to Skoalbandit33?

I loved that guy.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

He came back as atomicpunk and started trolling.

Then he came back as ian mcvittie and was trolling even harder.

Original skoal was fine, but apparently he felt the need to start coming here under alternate identities and going out of his way to annoy certain people he didn't agree with.

What ever happened to Skoalbandit33?

I loved that guy.

lol the deathbedder era, I only saw his work as McVittie...but him and @StandOnIt would go at it 24/7...classic.

speaking of which (not related)... but @Ventisca has been mia for a couple months now, hope he comes back.

SkoalatomicMcVittie trolled a whole lot more posters than I. He trolled us all with crap all day that didn't have anything to do with racing. Some of us made it a priority to point it out. I only take partial credit for getting rid of that jackass. The others know who they are. Some of you that love the guy, why don't you go find him, maybe you can start a deathbed forum and make fun of everything Nascar does. Some of us have more respect for the sport than that.

SkoalatomicMcVittie trolled a whole lot more posters than I. He trolled us all with crap all day that didn't have anything to do with racing. Some of us made it a priority to point it out. I only take partial credit for getting rid of that jackass. The others know who they are. Some of you that love the guy, why don't you go find him, maybe you can start a deathbed forum and make fun of everything Nascar does. Some of us have more respect for the sport than that.

I actually liked him for the most part when he was skoal. Then it got to the point where he was only here to antagonize you and Lew and a few others. That's when I started to lose my patience with him

I actually liked him for the most part when he was skoal. Then it got to the point where he was only here to antagonize you and Lew and a few others. That's when I started to lose my patience with him
When he called everybody fools for watching the race, it's like what is he here for? Pretty evident and it didn't take a rocket scientist. The whole name change thing trying to maskerade
He came back as atomicpunk and started trolling.

Then he came back as ian mcvittie and was trolling even harder.

Original skoal was fine, but apparently he felt the need to start coming here under alternate identities and going out of his way to annoy certain people he didn't agree with.
Eh, I liked the one where he called everybody fools for watching Nascar racing. He was an equal opportunity troll, he didn't discriminate. Who's the fool now 3 name. :laugh:

Firstly, I'm sorry he made the forum an unpleasant place for you..pervasive trolling is tiresome, personal and I can only imagine how frustrating it became for tiy to come to the board, knowing that someone was lurking, waiting to instigate you. To put it simply, it's abusive. Whatever issue he had with you, and some others, I'm sorry.
Secondly, wow. I had no idea he returned under any alias at all. I had no idea he trolled any of you and gave you a hard time. I've seen ianmcvittie before but had absolutely no he was Skoal. I remember Skoal and I got along. All my interactions with him were pleasant, and I was unaware of the difficulties he was causing the forum.

I have no interest in finding the guy, and again, I'm sorry he had such a bad influence. I don't blame you in the least for still being angry, and reacting to my post as such. Do not group me in with NASCAR death bedders or assume I don't have respect for the sport because I liked the guy while being unaware of the issues he created, though.

Back
Top Bottom