Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Just looks like Ford built a Jeep
The Bronco has IRS in the front, the Jeeps have a solid front axle. IRS works better on high speed like Baja sand and a smoother ride on the street, while the solid front axle on the Jeeps articulates better for obstacle crawling. Not enthused about the turbo 4 banger or the double turbo four banger offered as the only motors offered in the Bronco.

I'm not as at home with them as Ward. The other day I was walking in front of my truck and a king snake came out from under the front end and if I didn't look down I would have stepped on him. Had to go back inside and change my shorts.

I'm not as at home with them as Ward. The other day I was walking in front of my truck and a king snake came out from under the front end and if I didn't look down I would have stepped on him. Had to go back inside and change my shorts.
King snakes are the best. :XXROFL:

I'm used to skinks cutting through the garage so a snake crossing my peripheral vision probably wouldn't startle me much.

Anyone else seeing a 'Join Discord' prompt in the bottom right corner of the site? If so, what's 'Gamefiar'?

1595099390861.png

1595099408944.png

NASCAR’s discretion to say what is considered political and what isn’t?

Have fun with that mess.

What if a sponsor publicly takes a political stance?

The sport just had the president give the command at Daytona.

They don’t exactly have the best recent track record at making high profile decisions.

Good luck.

Yup, if they do this they'll create their own mess on deciding what is and isn't a "political" sponsor. As an aside, it remains to be seen whether or not this idea of becoming more neutral pays off for them.

We've had several new members today who said things like "Finally able to join!" Did the site lock out new members for a while? Was it to keep strangers from spreading coronavirus around here?

why no racing anywhere in any series in the world on sunday.did i miss something?
Yea not sure why they ran the Cup race on Thursday with no Sunday race. Maybe to give the teams a small break?
It's widely believed that the rapture is occurring this Sunday so they wanted to get the race in, just in case.

Back
Top Bottom