Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Why can’t NASCAR try to expand into the Pacific NW by returning to Portland International Raceway with Trucks?

Would make sense given they’re going to COTA & will return to Mosport eventually.

Well all the people who have been calling Hendrick the wrong name for years are finally right

Pushing the Envelope with Larry Mac. Several minute to minute and a half videos.

I thought this one was interesting. Doesn't take much. It isn't over with. I saw roof flaps flipping up like crazy during a talladega race.

Thanks for posting these. I’m going to watch this entire playlist.
TBH, stuff like this is one of my favorite aspects of NASCAR.

On one of Dale Jrs recent podcast he had Chad Knaus on and Chad said something along the lines of; “yea there was times where I’d lean into Jimmys car on pit road and told him to take it easy to start the race, “you should have a few tenths on these guys, let’s not make it look obvious”.

Gave me a good chuckle.

A 3 race championship 4 or a Championship 2 would be better than what we got
Agreed but I have heard no rumors about any changes, which leads me to believe there will be no changes anytime soon. I was hoping to hear SOMETHING because mostly everyone seemed to hate the finale the past few years even if their driver won

Back
Top Bottom