Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Anyone looking for some race related Christmas presents might find something up for auction at ironhorseauction.info . Pretty interesting collection

For fellow Canadians that would like to watch Mavtv, it is now available Free on Samsung tv's (2016 and newer) samsung tv plus

I THINK WE HAVE ALL SEEN A FEW WOULD BE TEAM OWNERS PULL THAT CRAP BUT NOT A DRIVER. Sorry for the caps, I was talking over my wife yelling at me. :sarcasm:

Probably until after the first of the year is my guess. The Tulsa Shootout is gearing up, but I usually don't follow it very closely

Ask and you shall receive.

The Megalodon is coming to NASCAR on FOX:

They should pick and choose where they use it carefully, I'd love it to be used during celebrations, in the garage area, more possible fan interaction. This could be a pretty cool deal.

They should pick and choose where they use it carefully, I'd love it to be used during celebrations, in the garage area, more possible fan interaction. This could be a pretty cool deal.
Seriously? Waste that technology on anything other than the racing itself?

If the networks never showed another second of 'fan interaction', I wouldn't miss it at all, esp. if it meant no more of Mikey or Rutledge's segments.

If the networks never showed another second of 'fan interaction', I wouldn't miss it at all, esp. if it meant no more of Mikey or Rutledge's segments.
How do I do "Like" a thousand times?
Nascar should insist those guys never see a camera lens again.

I wonder if this will go the way of the wire cam flop or the 100 mph camera bust or will we even notice unless they tell us a hundred times MEGLADON. BTW where in the hell is Digger? Did he jump to the other side and is masquerading as a Gerbil?

1609275642077.png

Let them have fun with it and see what really sticks.

Like the camera view they showed for Phoenix, that's really cool angle to showoff. At the same time, enhancing the racing will probably be the number one deal. Still, it's nice to know that FOX is testing and trying to find out how to improve the coverage.

The Rut deal is a little too forced by NBC, but that's the thing with his deal. I feel as if NASCAR stops trying to talk down to "new or interested viewers", I think it could benefit them later on. A lot of this stuff is not hard to figure out.

I think the overhead shot from the drone when they restart is their best improvement in years. More high drone shots. I could care less for stick n ball closeups, you couldn't see a driver in the car if you tried..so it tells me who and what they are going to shoot with it. Closeups of cars has it's place but very limited.

Looking at the rear end of the cars isn't something a race fan normally does. It tells a person very little. It's the same with a close frontal shot. All you can see for the most part is the lead car and a bunch of blurry zooming by afterwards. They both work for novelty reasons, but hopefully very very limited use.

Looking at the rear end of the cars isn't something a race fan normally does. It tells a person very little. It's the same with a close frontal shot. All you can see for the most part is the lead car and a bunch of blurry zooming by afterwards. They both work for novelty reasons, but hopefully very very limited use.
I suspect those angles appeal to video gamers, mimicing views they see in the games.

I actually love watching cars come off the corner at Dover and seeing the rear jump out

I entertain myself. If others are entertained it is either collateral entertainment or collateral damage. At least one person is happy that way. :idunno:
Are you gathering the ingredients listed in your chili recipe?

Jayski article names the 5 highest paid drivers. These kind of articles are usually a bit iffy on accuracy, but if in any way close to real...I'm shocked at the coin top drivers are pulling down. Makes me wonder what the drop off is for mid pack drivers like my guy Bubba.

I mean it’s still a top sport with millions of weekly viewers and as Busch proved, it gives a major bump. There is no better sport to advertise in than NASCAR I think. So much merchandise and ability to display your product

Back
Top Bottom