Track house Racing coming to cup with Suarez and adding Pitbull

fun little offseason for me :)

Really?

23XI racing with Denny and Jordan. Adding Bubba to the stable
Erik Jones to RPM
Larson back and in a Hendricks car

Eh, Jordan and Pitbull are partial owners. They have little effect on what happens on the track except by spending money. That may help but it's been frequently demonstrated that it isn't a guarantee of success.

Owners, esp those with only a minority share in bottom-tier teams, are boring. I'd be much more interested if someone with a degree f racing success had bought into a Cup team, like Andretti or Rahal or Wayne Taylor. Which reminds me, Kaulig running part time in prep for 2022 full time? THAT'S interesting.

One lugnut's opinions.

Last edited:
Really?

23XI racing with Denny and Jordan. Adding Bubba to the stable
Erik Jones to RPM
Larson back and in a Hendricks car

Out of all of that I am most excited to see how Larson does in a Hendrick car and possibly what influence he has on the organization being there. Bubba has a possibility of doing better than he did with Petty, but it remains to be seen how much better he will be with a whole new bunch of people working together as a team. I don't think Jones is going to get the attention that Bubba did racing for Petty unless somehow he can make that back marker car much better than it is. Suarez is a hell of a nice guy, but I don't think he ever will be a front runner and I hope Marks can get his money out of Pitbull. Yeah I agree, there are some stories there for next season.

Does anyone have the actual green flag time for the 500? I can't find anything other than the 2:30 TV time. Trying to work my Valentine's day plans around the race... :ninja:

Parody account that's Slern not Stern
double whammy. Decker driving in the 500? Hamlin would be on point.

1611253822198.png

Why do any of y'all follow this 'Slern' guy? His material isn't funny like NASCARcasm's stuff. It appears to be just 'fake news' / lies / troll bait he makes up.
Hell I wasn't following the clown, just swinging from tweet to tweet and didn't realize it was B.S. until I looked harder at it.

not so, got to quit at 7. do the goosie gander. It's because there are higher tiers in racing, not taking marbles from the school kids
We’re talking about Hamlin doing late model races. Not unlike KB and Elliott going to 5 Flags.

The limits to entry are printed on the entry form. Other than the fact that The Snowball Derby and NASCAR Cup races are contested with cars, one has nothing to do with the other.

racing the best. makes you better. most drivers look forward to racing the pros ,i know it made me allot faster .its just some keyboard fans that dont like it.
racers are racers.
Any racer will tell you this however it does get a little boring to watch.

Back
Top Bottom