Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Joey Logano Fastest in Homestead Testing​

1663887348416.png

Reactions: Pat
I have to ask," why is SHR running so poorly?" I guess no one is afraid of the boss anymore.

looks like Daytona had some erosion issues from the storm, turn 4
1664624052096.png
1664624072765.png

• Wow
Reactions: Pat
Am reading Kyle Petty's book and came across some random nascar knowledge about Petty blue.

Supposedly Lee was given some free navy blue and white paint. But neither color was enough to paint all the cars the same color (42 for Lee, 43 for Richard and I believe the 44 for Maurice). So he mixed the two colors and the result was "Petty Blue"

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Is anyone else just not that into the postseason this year? I won’t lie, without a great playoff race I just am not as pumped up about NASCAR this fall. Last years Hendrick vs Gibbs competitiveness down the stretch was awesome, led to a ton of great battles and memorable moments.

Almost too much parity and parts failures is making these races a little less interesting. Crazy but lacking storylines

Is anyone else just not that into the postseason this year? I won’t lie, without a great playoff race I just am not as pumped up about NASCAR this fall. Last years Hendrick vs Gibbs competitiveness down the stretch was awesome, led to a ton of great battles and memorable moments.

Almost too much parity and parts failures is making these races a little less interesting. Crazy but lacking storylines
My interest in nascar always drops off at this point of the year. Deer hunting has started so unless it's raining or a night race I'll probably watch it on the dvr. By that time I already knew who won so I usually don't even watch the entire thing.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

NASCAR fans are hardly ever happy, probably what makes the sport good I guess maybe is the right to bitch? I think college football and NFL are eating into the storylines big time. And yes there probably is “too much parity”.

Get rid of the off week so they can end around Halloween, have 2-3 Sunday Night races during football season on USA when they aren’t on NBC in the afternoon.

I quit watching back in June

NASCAR fans for year the cars are too reliable and only a couple teams dominate.

NASCAR fixes it.

Nascar fans no not like that.

NASCAR fans for year the cars are too reliable and only a couple teams dominate.

NASCAR fixes it.

Nascar fans no not like that.

I don’t think any of us were complaining about Kyle Larson’s dominance.

Back
Top Bottom