Random stuff.....

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by dpkimmel2001, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Bobw

Bobw Team Owner

One of the therapist I see is the sister of a guy I knew back in the 70's 80's 90's, Serefino, aka Jimmy, had a bodyshop. He's wrecked more Ferrari's then we as a group have owned. He was into boat racing and we had many good times talking. She told him about me.
    Well he came by yesterday to say hi, also to tell me they'll be racing this summer over in Battleship Cove, Mass. I'm invited to be part of his ''pit crew''.
    He's moved up in class, way up to Superboat unlimited,50 footer, no restrictions on engines, he's running 1850 hp.180 mph. On WATER!
    Sumbitch!

ps, he's gotten old.....hehehe

2. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Team Owner

3. TexasRaceLady

TexasRaceLady Plank Owner Contributor

4. Clutch

Clutch Team Owner

5. Clutch

Clutch Team Owner

6. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Team Owner

The annual 'Burning of the Christmas Tree'!

The tree had been down for about a week. Had it sitting out back. Had trouble getting my tractor running in the cold weather. Finally got it fired up today and used it to carry the tree down to the back 40 to set some flame to her. The tree that is. One of the best trees we've had. Burned real nice too.

The holidays are officially over in our household.

[​IMG]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Johali and TexasRaceLady like this.
  7. Clutch

Clutch Team Owner

Was down swimming at Hahei in Feb but didn't have an encounter like this....

LewTheShoe and Johali like this.
  8. Johali

Johali Team Owner Contributor

Playing my ass. They were checking to see if he/she was a seal to gobble up for a snack. :booya:

sdj likes this.
  9. Clutch

Clutch Team Owner

Possibly
    Actually never been a death by an Orca attack on a human...... In the wild .... I think Lol

10. Johali

Johali Team Owner Contributor

Who would know but the Orca and the eatee. :D

Clutch likes this.
  11. AuzGrams

AuzGrams Team Owner

Gotta love those Ken Block Hoonigan overbros that wanna race at a red light