Rate the ASR Package

Did the ASR package create better racing?

• Racing was better all around! Need this at all 1.5 milers

• Racing was entertaining but not essentially “better”

• Racing did not do much for me. Indifferent.

• Total failure, burn it with fire!

• Other: Explain

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted “other”

I know what they were trying to achieve.. they want cars on top of eachother and they want them to be able to pass eachother like the DW-12 Indycar... and it simply isn’t what this sport is about or how these heavy cars are able to operate.

If they really want to change how these cars race, they need to go back to how this current car is designed imo. Plates and wings are a half-assed attempt.

Almost failed to mention: The best stock car racers in the world are holding it wide open all the way around Charlotte... Come on...

I voted “other”

I know what they were trying to achieve.. they want cars on top of eachother and they want them to be able to pass eachother like the DW-12 Indycar... and it simply isn’t what this sport is about or how these heavy cars are able to operate.

If they really want to change how these cars race, they need to go back to how this current car is designed imo. Plates and wings are a half-assed attempt.

Almost failed to mention: The best stock car racers in the world are holding it wide open all the way around Charlotte... Come on...
My feelings exactly

Same here. Should have had an intermediate choice between the two.
See, “Other: Explain”.

I feel like you could have achieved similar results more organically if you developed a smaller engine and added drag by getting the cars up off the ground.

I got an idea, put robots in the cars and everyone can just root for their favorite billboard, because even I could get out there and hold the pedal down and hang on! Upside is the Dillon boys would become superstars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom