Rate the Coke zero 400 race

Odd , isn't it ? Maybe they aren't really such a crapshoot .

Jimmie Johnson's the best driver in NASCAR today. Possibly the best ever. There's nobody who even comes close. And it's kind of irritating watching people come up with a million reasons why Jimmie isn't a good driver and Chad Knaus isn't a good crew chief. But damn do I get sick of seeing him win.

It's actually sad that Kyle Busch gets credit for being the best wheelman in NASCAR. Second best, maybe. But if he is the second best, it's quite sad that his accomplishments amount to toilet paper when compared to Jimmie Johnson's accomplishments.

I don't know how you can't like plate racing? How much more exciting does get then cars going 200mph inches apart? people can't drive on 95 or the belt way at 65 20 feet apart without crashing into each other.

Jimmie Johnson's the best driver in NASCAR today. Possibly the best ever. There's nobody who even comes close. And it's kind of irritating watching people come up with a million reasons why Jimmie isn't a good driver and Chad Knaus isn't a good crew chief. But damn do I get sick of seeing him win.
five in a row is awesome. I love seeing Jimmie win wearing that bowtie.

IMO opinion Chad is a magician.. He takes a mediocre driver who had a 18th average finish in the Busch/Nationwide series (1 win in almost 100 races) and puts him in the the fastest cars year in and year out. People may challenge JJ's true ability becuase of his equipment but you can't deny Chad gives him a hot rod every week

IMO opinion Chad is a magician.. He takes a mediocre driver who had a 18th average finish in the Busch/Nationwide series (1 win in almost 100 races) and puts him in the the fastest cars year in and year out. People may challenge JJ's true ability becuase of his equipment but you can't deny Chad gives him a hot rod every week
Isn't jr, candy Kane and Jeffy driving the same cars?

Why do you think I'm giving Chad props? Same shop, superior cars

NASCAR is now truly a team sport. You don't have to go too far out on a limb to claim that Jimmie wouldn't be doing so great right now if he was driving for Phoenix racing. Remember when Regan Smith took over for Dale Jr. for a few races and did a lot better than he did while driving for Furniture Row? Obviously the cars are going to play a part in who wins, and Chad is the master when it comes to setups, plus he's working on cars provided by arguably the best team in the entire sport. Chad and JJ are the modern-day Jeff and Ray Evernham. JJ will probably see a performance drop once Chad leaves, but I think everybody expects that. To what degree his performance will decline though can only be left up to speculation. The man has won offroad championships, dirt races, etc. etc. He can drive, but I think it's obvious that the majority of the 48's success has been thanks to the chemistry between JJ and Chad.

It's actually sad that Kyle Busch gets credit for being the best wheelman in NASCAR. Second best, maybe. But if he is the second best, it's quite sad that his accomplishments amount to toilet paper when compared to Jimmie Johnson's accomplishments.
I like Kyle but IMO he is overrated. There are better driver in Nascar today, even if you don't count drivers that were better at their best point then he was at his best point (i.e. Jeff Gordon, Bobby Labonte, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom