RATE The Cup Race : Dover 2

8. A lot of green flag racing.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

4.2. If I wasn't a Larson fan I'd have been bored to death even at the race.

7 not as good as the Xfinity race they had more cautions that fell, but not bad for Dover.

6. Better than what we'll have next week. (It was a five then I remembered that the 19 spanked the 18 again) :D

5....Awful announcers! Pretty boring race but good finish.

Lots of passing!!
Lots of whining!!!
Lots of Truex cheerleading!!!!

Dover is one of the most difficult, most skill-intensive venues on the Nascar schedule... and I love that aspect of every race at this track. However, the excessive downforce, drag, and turbulent air with the current "entertainment package" dilutes the racing at Dover, and essentially everywhere else too, IMO. It's still a meritocracy... which is important to me... but less of the ball-busting purity of Dover with the "racing package" used in recent years.

Major props to Kyle Larson and the 42 team for a well-earned win. They could be dangerous in these playoffs.

Aero push at Dover and wake playing a role? NASCAR needs to think of reducing the amount of downforce at short tracks. This was my biggest fear with these spoilers at Richmond and Dover, seems like what we didn't want to happen occurred anyways. Solid race though.

2.5....follow the leader...looked like a parade. Most exciting parts were mechanical failures.

Back
Top Bottom