Rate The Cup Race: Kansas 1

Johali

Team Owner
Contributor

Damn good race. Action all over the place.

Last edited:
9, my opinion one of the better races for 2019 thus far

9.5. Tons of battling across lanes, not too many cautions.

10 in my book. This package provides great entertainment with a fast multi groove track.

8 A decent race that ended closer to closing time than happy hour, hence the greatest ratings ever. :p

This rules package was made for tracks like Kansas. Fast, multiple grooves and lots of room to race.

9. Best 1.5 miler of the year, tonight gives me great optimism

There was lots of "action" but I am not entertained by this aero-based momentum racing. It waters down the attributes that the premier stock car series should emphasize, especially top shelf car control skills. Tonight's race reminded me of when I was a kid, racing dried leaves down a creek... will my leaf catch a faster current and pass my friend's leaf for the win? I expect more from the premier series.

Major props to Tyler Reddick for his great run.

10 disregarding my package preference. That was exactly what they were looking for, very entertaining AERO stuff.

10. Watching Bowman work his way into the lead and then try to hold off Kez was awesome.

10 - don’t know when I’ve handed that to a race in a long time. Action, passing, drama, slicing, dicing and KDB biting himself in the butt multiple times!

9.5. I was entertained. No naps or boredom. For a 1.5er, that was great.

10. While MY Toyotas struggled most of the night, they kept coming back, and stayed in the hunt. Good stuff, but I always think the racing is good. Glad that many are happier than they have been.

9.25 -- Only saw some of it late.in the race, but good racing and surprisingly good coverage. Also it was across a karaoke bar so I couldn't head waltrip.

Back
Top Bottom