Discussion in 'NASCAR chat' started by Johali, Jul 14, 2019 at 3:44 AM.
7. That includes a point for the last two laps.
7. Great finish but a mediocre race otherwise.
About as good as it can get with the package.
Confusing race with all the random strategy, but pretty good for Kentucky. I did bump up my rating +1 after the finish.
but that finish was a 10.
8.75. This package rocks on 1.5er's
8.5 good one. lots of comers and goers and what a finish
Lot of follow the leader in between restarts on a 1 lane race track.
If restarts make this racing grand, we can just run 10 laps and call it a full race.
The finish was incredible
6. The finish was awesome but it was slot cars with hockey pucks for wheels otherwise.
7 and I'm sure Lisa agrees with me
8.5 dude!!! Up that number.
8.5 from me. I enjoyed watching the whole race.
Hate the package.
9 My thoughts exactly.
All in all, it was pretty awesome - random, but awesome.
6.5: The final stage saved the race for me from being graded a 1 or a zero
5. Green white checkered saved it
With all the chatter about tire change "undercuts" and "overcuts," it was almost like watching a rather good F1 race. But an awesome 3rd stage (18 v 22) and awesome ending. My favourite race so far for the drafting package.
7.5 Jeff Burton needs a Quaalude or three...
7. All the side drafting on 1.5 tracks is still hard to believe.
10. Never given anything close on a race Toyota lost.
9! What a race to attend and this package is damn good for 1.5. Glad I drove to Kentucky for it, by far the best ending I’ve seen live
Separate names with a comma.