Rate The Cup Race: Las Vegas I

Little action, uneventful

Wonder why half the seats are under compost

Decent racing back in the pack. Another snoozer with Harvick demolishing the field again.

Watched probably 60% of it since golf was so good. I thought Atlanta was FAR more interesting.

6 Getting to where there is better racing in the Truck Series.

I'm a Harvick fan, but me saying a 3 is probably being generous. I was at the Vegas race last year when the 4 wrecked near the end of the 1st stage due to the tire failure. A year too early on my part...damn.

3. There was nothing redeemable about this race. The cars were too spread out, there were hardly any cautions, and it was a one leader race. The only reason I give this a 3 and not a 0 is because Kyle Busch didn't win.

Pretty ho-hum race but this is mainly a function of another 1.5 miler and how clean air is still such a huge factor at these types of tracks. The one positive is I like that there weren't any "debris" cautions today in an effort to try and make for a more bunched-up field, which usually doesn't last more than a lap or 2 anyway.

7 good race with a bunch of good racing in the field. 4 car is tuned in and should be interesting to see what teams do to catch up.

Don't understand any rating under 7. I just assume anyone who rates a race lower than that just doesn't enjoy racing.

Well I enjoy racing and watched every bit of it, and yet it is still a 5 to me. Some good moments but hard to enjoy a race that becomes too much like running practice laps. Gotta hand it to Happy...he had a heck of a car. Also tip of the cap to the 18 for his late charge.

3. And I only say that because NASCAR didn’t throw a BS caution to bunch up the field and create drama. The 4 team whipped everyone’s arses and stunk up the show. Props to them, but this one was never really in doubt and was therefore a snoozer. Heck, DW even called it in the prerace show and said the 4 would stink up the show.

Edit: I fully acknowledge that the results play a huge factor. There have been some real stinkers in the past that I loved because my favorite stunk it up.

Last edited:
4, hopefully next week is an improvement, because this season is starting out worse than last year.

Wow, I thought more people would feel like I did. I'm only giving it a 3. Not much of anything going on.

Back
Top Bottom