Rate The Cup Race: Martinsville II

I was at work so i couldn't watch it lap by lap but what I was able to see was pretty good and the ending was incredible!!

9.5, slow start, absolutely unbeliveable finish. The best final 25 laps I've seen maybe ever.

8.5 slow start. Last stage was what we need. 2 more short tracks we need it. Rockingham, Fair Grounds Nashville, and the track that won’t be named in North Wilkesboro lay dormant waiting to be used. Make it happen, with this playoff system and you can put another short track in the semi finals round.....print that money.

8.5 slow start. Last stage was what we need. 2 more short tracks we need it. Rockingham, Fair Grounds Nashville, and the track that won’t be named in North Wilkesboro lay dormant waiting to be used. Make it happen, with this playoff system and you can put another short track in the semi finals round.....print that money.
At least you are consistent, LOL. My rating = 8.5. That includes extra credit for the playoff suspense, which added spice to today's race.

8.0, only due to the end of the race. This race was a perfect example of why the races need to be shorter. The first 1/2 of the race didn't matter and was a snorefest.

That was fun. I only saw the good parts, so 10.

9.5 .Great racing and the stages made it good all throughout.Great finish.

Back
Top Bottom