Rate the Cup Race --- Martinsville

This is a tough crowd whenever Truex wins, LOL. I thought this was one of the best races of the year as a stern test of skill. Martinsville is less affected by the "entertainment package" than any other track on the schedule, so that's good IMO.

It seems to me that Martin Truex is the new Jimmie Johnson... so much hate and disrespect... that golden horseshoe... that golden crew chief... blah, blah, blah. I'm not particularly a fan of MTJ, but I sure do respect his accomplishments over the last ~5 years.

This is a tough crowd whenever Truex wins, LOL. I thought this was one of the best races of the year as a stern test of skill. Martinsville is less affected by the "entertainment package" than any other track on the schedule, so that's good IMO.

It seems to me that Martin Truex is the new Jimmie Johnson... so much hate and disrespect... that golden horseshoe... that golden crew chief... blah, blah, blah. I'm not particularly a fan of MTJ, but I sure do respect his accomplishments over the last ~5 years.

Brad won earlier this year and the ratings were quite similar. Just saying...

That's pretty funny, I guess some will be gullible enough to believe that. As long as they don't do the math they will be ok.

Yeah, MTJ has the Jimmie vitriol now.

Back
Top Bottom