Rate The Cup Race: New Hampshire

9, good racing at the end. The part that made the race was not having to listen to Rick Allen's fake call at the end. Thank you NBC for keeping him out of the booth today!

I got home around 6 so I caught basically the entire 2nd half. The racing was very good and the ending was excellent. However, the caution deal with the 17 and 14 was legitimately smelly and changed the ending considerably.

8.5 late race caution gave those good pit row teams another shot and another restart dang it. Long live the stickum. Nascar might have something there to work with for multi groove racing

For what I saw between making pizzas all afternoon for friends watching the race I enjoyed it. Solid 9

First race I've been able to watch in real time in a few months, didn't disappoint! If 'Dinger hadn't hit the wall early I'd have made some money on Draft Kings to boot.

This was a tremendous race. 10. Harvick might have a slight advantage over KB, but it is slight. 78 can be in the game on any given weekend. Fabulous stuff. Adam Stevens is ****** brilliant.

8.5 best New Hampshire Race in a long while. Leaves me wanting more from there which is good for a track that has one race on the schedule. I’m enjoying the Big 3

I thought it was a pretty good race, the cream rose to the top again. There has been a lot of green flag racing this season and I think that is why the top 3 teams are doing so well. I was cheering for Almirola at the end but the Harvick/Busch race was fun to watch - Harvick did the pass right. Who knew Jr was such a chatter box, he is fun to listen to. And I think the new combo in the booth will work out pretty well as they get more time with each other. There is a lot of insight in that crew.

8...I love New Hampshire...haters can do whatever...imo, this track produces a GREAT race once every 3 years or so, an average race most of the other times, yet its hated on like each is a snoozefest and I don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom