Rate The Cup Race: Texas I

Suddenly Goodyear’s are blowing apart after going 5 races with almost no issues, I’m not buying it. At least they’re firing up their old wind tunnel for the first time in two years.

5, more of the same leader will always be the leader style of racing.

What race were any of you watching? NO ONE other than Harvick could pass a car. If you got off the white line you were screwed. Crashes don't do anything for me either. Can't wait for multiple groove Bristol. 4 is my rating.

8. I've found the racing entertaining this year thus far. I still prefer the traditional format though. Oh well.

Rating nascar races has become as polarizing as politics:boxing:

What race were any of you watching? NO ONE other than Harvick could pass a car. If you got off the white line you were screwed. Crashes don't do anything for me either. Can't wait for multiple groove Bristol. 4 is my rating.

To each his own, to me, the simple fact of you never knew what was going to happen next kept me entertained.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To each his own, to me, the simple fact of you never knew what was going to happen next kept me entertained.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it is pretty much the same ones every week. :D Damn good race IMO and I'm not a KDB fan. Track was brutal, and Nascar keeps making things harder on the track and in the pits. got to run an almost perfect race to win anymore.

9. Bad fast track where cars were on the edge the entire time and attrition was high. Was exactly what a typical Eldora race is, on the edge with some hard wrecks and tons of cars getting lose through incredibly fast corners.

Really have to give credit to Kyle, idk what Andy is talking about. He hit his marks perfectly and that’s why Harvick couldn’t catch up to him, plus Kevin often times was burning through his tires with such shallow angles into corners as he had to fight through the pack multiple times

8.0. Excellent contest of skill with a very high degree of difficulty. Lots of action and a great run for the trophy between the 18 and 4. (It pains me to say that, as KDB and Harvick are my two most hated Nascar drivers currently active.)

I hate "deals" to manipulate restarts. I wish the drivers would stop that. It violates my driver code, LOL.

Nascar needs to get after side force like they did downforce. C'mon Nascar, that is the next big job in managing aerodynamics!

Green flag racing put a lot of cars a lap down. It is hard to make up for mistakes under green flag conditions and I was surprised Harvick was able to overcome pit problems and get into position for the win. Kyle has been knocking on the door for a win this season and he put it together in Texas. And seeing a different group in the top ten shows the transition of the younger drivers.

I also do not like the manipulation of restarts by team mates, it isn't right.

3. Only 2 cars has a chance to win, only 10 cars on the lead lap at the end, cars multiple laps down finished in the top 20 (Lookin at you Kahne).

Much better than I expected. Lots of passing, a bit of drama and the drivers really had to be on their game every lap.

Byron getting a top 10, a packed house and no bogus cautions. What is not to like?

Back
Top Bottom