Rate the Race = Bristol # 2

2.5 it sucked just like every race. Where's the drama,the rivalries, only thing I see are stupid Toyota's up front every week. Also that xfinity race Friday night was awful and could not stay awake for ten minutes

A generous 3.8

Erik Jones looks like the future of NASCAR -- his post-race interview was good for this missed opportunity.

The "racing" was boring circles, and the "coliseum" reference is unfounded with what has become just a noisy pansy-dance...

Attendance looks thin like KyBu's hair, and when they shifted from the Erik Jones storyline to "look at me" Samantha, it was just awful.

I gave the extra .8 for the fans who booed but didn't throw beer cans at KyBu. No need to waste beer on KyBu...

Looked like another boring race on a 1.5 miler tonight -- instead of Bristol. I'm looking for more contact racing on these shorter tracks -- KyBu looked like the only one who wanted to win this race tonight, and he was willing to move others.

The willingness to "move others" gets Kyle an additional 2 points on my scorecard. The fact that he wanted to win is priceless

2.5 it sucked just like every race. Where's the drama,the rivalries, only thing I see are stupid Toyota's up front every week. Also that xfinity race Friday night was awful and could not stay awake for ten minutes
The drama is right here in this forum when Kyle Busch wins.

:sne: How does Bristol manage to put 100-120K butts in seats? The dirty little secret has been revealed. The rumors in Charlotte say many of these Nascar fans will be trucked down to Darlington next week under cover of darkness... :dual9mm:

Bristol Mannequin Warehouse.jpg
Bristol Mannequin Warehouse 2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom