Rate The Race: Loudon 2

What the hell happened to this season? Have we had a good race since the end of June? There was some serious potential early on and it all went to sh!t.
Once the toyota's figured out their sh!t, no one has had a shot. All the races have been dominated by Toyota, the 3 races they didn't win came down to late race and restarts and the odd race that was Indy

I was there. 5. TV doesn't do it justice.

Busch deserved it. But the 18, 77, 20, and 78 from 16 rows up were VISIBLY making more downforce.

Center of the corner, you could see it.. the weight of the car rolled forward. Kyle is great but man, you could SEE it. I even heard some kid near me ask why the 18 rolls forward.

Could also hear it. Don't know if it's an rpm thing but the 18 was revved higher every lap.

6. Wasn’t bad racing behind the leader, I am tired of seeing one car dominate the race though. At least there’s only race here next year and no Chase race

What the hell happened to this season? Have we had a good race since the end of June? There was some serious potential early on and it all went to sh!t.

You can thank team Toyoda. This race was a 4.5 to me.

This looks like a thread of everybody rating my golf game.

Busch deserved it. But the 18, 77, 20, and 78 from 16 rows up were VISIBLY making more downforce.

Center of the corner, you could see it.. the weight of the car rolled forward. Kyle is great but man, you could SEE it. I even heard some kid near me ask why the 18 rolls forward.

Could also hear it. Don't know if it's an rpm thing but the 18 was revved higher every lap.

Like to address this, as I watched video from the 2006 summer race I have from the same seats. Ironically, KB won that one too, but the cars looked different in the corners. More bounce everywhere

glad you saw it in person, and that isn't a 1.5 er where the advantage is even more. What is even harder to swallow is the press acting like it is a surprise and Nascar ignoring it.

:XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL:

Kyle wins, and look at the ratings. Laughing my ass off. Goodnight everybody! .....and yeah, 72 trillion for me! That out to get the average up! SMDH.

Wow, I guess I did not miss much since I only saw a total of 10 minutes . Shame though.
I wonder if these guys are just sliding into some sort of comfort zone with no fire in the belly
or some since of urgency. Hopefully we will see business pick up at Dover. We need
more folks to "rattle some cages".

Kyle wins, and look at the ratings. Laughing my ass off. Goodnight everybody! .....and yeah, 72 trillion for me! That out to get the average up! SMDH.
So who's the actual biased party here?

Race was a bore. Kyle happened to win.

I have no problem with Kyle or any other driver winning but the race was not very good, IMO. I would go as far to say that product like has been shown in the past few weeks really hurts NASCAR now and in the future. JMO

Nothing to do with Kyle winning. It Larson would have won it it wouldn't have changed my opinion either way. That race was garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom