Rate the race: Martinsville I

Give it a 9

Good race, but theres been better mville races. The 3rd stage was far better than 1&2

I gotta go with a 9 , damn good race , love me some beatin and bangin

My rating: 9.5. Darn near perfect with plenty of excitement!

However, I'm not quite sure it's worth a full 10. Easily the best race this year, and the best race in a long time, so I'll give a rare decimal rating!

I'll give it an 8. One point deducted because of the winner.

I'll give it an 8, which is the highest rating I've given a NASCAR race in years. Not only was the race good, but the guys in the booth didn't drive me insane for a change.

Half point deduction due to the 21 getting ****** a bunch and 42 losing 8 spots in the final 3 laps.

Great race though

9.9 hard to say it was perfect but that was great all around racing

Second half was a bit of a restart carnival but it was fun when they could get going for 20+ laps. Lots of guys falling down the running order and charging back up. Stage 1 and 2 finishes were entertaining.

the equal top and bottom lines made for great racing.
no post race fight on a short track -1.

Incomplete.

I saw some great racing but I stayed in front of the TV for over 4 hours due to trying to acclimate myself with the DVR in the cloud and I thought I would either have to make a personal visit to the cloud or find a 6 year old. I was like a caged lion and didn't enjoy myself as I saw some gold Colonel several times plus Michael Waltrip and other things that made me want to go to the range. I liked the racing I did see so that makes it 5 good races in a row for me but the overall experience of watching sucked beyond belief.

Second half was a bit of a restart carnival but it was fun when they could get going for 20+ laps. Lots of guys falling down the running order and charging back up. Stage 1 and 2 finishes were entertaining.

I know this is a total non starter for most folks but for me the integrity of a race is destroyed when drivers get multiple laps back and so that does take away for me. I just don't care for when a driver should be 2-3 laps down and in short order he is running top 10. JMO.

9. The excessive cautions kept from being a 10. Lots of drivers up front we don't normally see. GREAT battle between Kyle and Kez, along with Patrick vs. Buesher, and more others than I can remember.

4 racing is so about about showcasing the talent of great drivers not a childlish demolation derby
So....the thousands of "bumps" between drivers where no wrecks ensued doesn't showcase driver talent?

Back
Top Bottom