RATE THE RACE: Martinsville II

10/10 I loved it great short track racing, beating and banging no one playing clean it was great I loved it.

I didn't like the ending, but that was some great old school racing. What a recovery by Edwards.

Solid 9.

I really want to give it a 10 - but with 106 laps of caution I can only see my way to give it a solid 9

I'm sorry, but after what happened to Dan Wheldon due to an accident, I just can't get excited about wrecks during races. I give it a 2

I'm sorry, but after what happened to Dan Wheldon due to an accident, I just can't get excited about wrecks during races. I give it a 2

Wow! You might as well pick a different sport to start watching then. Might I suggest curling?

Wow! You might as well pick a different sport to start watching then. Might I suggest curling?

I saw a horrible accident at a curling competition. A team member was sitting behind the end line doing leg splits.....

9 out of 10, great race. I would have given it a 10 but Carl finished too well. ;)

Easily one of the best this year as Martinsville usually produces. Everyone was racing hard right from the beginning. $65 to sit in the top row of the South Terrace and they'll deliver the dogs to your seat! You guys/gals don't know what you're missing. Buy yourself a ticket next year and you'll enjoy the race even more.

I'll give it a 9.5 because of all the caution laps. For a track where passing is supposed to be so hard, it was great to see all the passing that was done! It was great to see the cars come up through the pack and gain spots on the track, not just in the pits. Some drivers actually did it without wrecking the rest of the cars on the way up front. :)

Back
Top Bottom