Rate the Race: Martinsville.

Thegroundpounder99

Bull in a China Shop
Hope I'm not stepping on anybody's toes starting this thread:) I give a 9.5. It really had it all. Sucks the 10 did what he did or I'd give it a ten. Can't blame the accident on anybody really, they were going for the win and that's what it is about. Great race.

The race overall was about a 5 for me until the Hendrick cars dumbassed themselves by staying out and ultimately getting run over, boosting my approval rating to an 8.

The race overall was about a 5 for me until the Hendrick cars dumbassed themselves by staying out and ultimately getting run over, boosting my approval rating to an 8.
OUTA RESPECT FOR TRL N THESE FORUMS........................nc.

hmm wow I would give it a solid 1 not enough cars riding on the roofs if there is not a crash every 25 miles the race sucks...anyone that thinks side by side racing is fun to watch is a idiot watching the 48 and 11 go at it till the 11 wore out his car was not exciting at all and seeing team mate go hard on each other....no fun in that oh and if my driver had a bad day it sucks

for real a 9 it was a real good race.

The 39 made it 3 wide from 3 rows back. He knows that wouldn't work. BONEHEAD RYAN.

WWF here we go.

The 39 made it 3 wide from 3 rows back. He knows that wouldn't work. BONEHEAD RYAN.

WWF here we go.

Like I said, it's Martinsville. 2 laps to go. Is there a better time to make it three wide? Oh, and Bowyer tried to make it three wide too, but I guess you're two wrapped up in Newman's wheels to see that.

Goosfraba. I'm serious, you should try it....

A big 10 from me.Great side by side , great beatin and bangin , lead changes , and an amazing storybook finish . I laughed , I cried , I had fun.

8, I'm heading off to Eastern Europe to find Kasey's evil gypsy

8, I'm heading off to Eastern Europe to find Kasey's evil gypsy

Kasey is a great racer. First year with a new team you will have some wrinkles . He'll get a win ,then they will come in bunches.

Still not giving a number, but it looked like a pretty good race. Still a number of cars with a shot at winning, and a completely unpredictable finish.

Great race. Another win for Stewart-Haas!! It went from a 5 to a 10 with a fun finish.

No way Jeff annd Jimmie were going to be able to block for two laps...they must have been sick when they saw everybody else pit. Realistically even if the top 5 or 6 stayed out there would have been a crash/caution/G-W-C or two and it might have even been worse for the 24 and 48.

Oh and P.S. - Schrader finished only 12 laps down...another top-40 for Kenny!

My thoughts exactly only I'd give it a 9.5 for the finish.

Hope I'm not stepping on anybody's toes starting this thread:) I give a 9.5. It really had it all. Sucks the 10 did what he did or I'd give it a ten. Can't blame the accident on anybody really, they were going for the win and that's what it is about. Great race.

Ditto.

The first half of the race was a bit boring, but the ending was sure exciting. Mixing the two, I'd have to give it a 7, and this is our favorite track. Wish they would run the mods there again instead of Bristol.

A solid 8! I watched my driver work his way up through the field to finish 3rd yesterday on HotPass. Martinsville almost always produces a great race and you're a fool not to go there at least once in you life time.

The first half of the race was a bit boring, but the ending was sure exciting. Mixing the two, I'd have to give it a 7, and this is our favorite track. Wish they would run the mods there again instead of Bristol.
yeah, I tend to agree. Maybe a 7.5, but no higher, and Martinsville is also one of my favorite tracks. It was pretty good racing at the end until bonehead Reutimann caused the caution.

Great race! And one that might be looked back on come Chase time.

Back
Top Bottom