Rate The Race: Phoenix II

The race itself was an 8.

The blatant manufactured Chase drama deserves a -2

9...saw some fresh faces out front, Larson coming back to finish 3rd was cool, Kenseth's spotter screwing up was comical.

If I just saw race highlights I'd give it a 9. But since I watched the entire thing and saw the bogus cautions and sat through 12-15 laps of yellow for a water bottle, I give it a 2. The 48 had a rocket ship and most likely would have cleaned up, Kyle never would have driven through the field without the bogus yellows, and you'd have a completely different final 4 at Homestead if this was a sport and not Brian France presents Nascar Drama Sports Entertainment.

I gotta go with a 9

It was an OK race so that makes 3 in a row I have liked. I wasn't crazy about the phantom cautions and the 10-12 minute delay from when the 42 and 31 spun. I liked the long green flag runs.

It was an OK race so that makes 3 in a row I have liked. I wasn't crazy about the phantom cautions and the 10-12 minute delay from when the 42 and 31 spun. I liked the long green flag runs.

The long green flag runs made for a good race. I really like Phoenix it's a very good race track.

I enjoyed the heck out of it up until the phoney cautions to put the Chasers up front. There is no way in hell NASCAR was letting the 88 or 5 or another non Chaser win that race. Can't wait for the same **** next week.

The end was very exciting but the fact that Kurt did not win kinda ruined the race for me. I know that makes me selfish.

8.5, for a flat track PIR sure puts on some good ones. I can't believe I'm saying it, but watch the last 40 laps to see how points racing SHOULD look.

9 would have been a 10 if Kenseth hadn't taken out the 88. Thought for sure the 24 would have been there. Glad to see Joey gets to run the final and Kenseth doesn't. Karma is a wonderful thing sometimes.

9 exciting to the finish, A little Karma for Kennesth glad 22, 18 made the final 4. Have to say, this format creates some pretty good racing.

I just watched the last 40 again this morning and I'm going 9. Great race, hard fought, had it all. Also I decided I like Phoenix more and more. It's a fun event. May be more drama than Homestead.

Back
Top Bottom