Rate the Race..Pocono

Actually pretty watchable. Solid 8.

race: 8/10..good solid race.......especially for Pocono...
winner: 7/10...don't mind seein KK win..

Just finished watching the race on DVR - I'll go with a 7. Much more interesting than the previous Pocono race. Pretty upset Jeff didn't win, though.

8. Good race, Kahne was fearless and his Battle with Kez early on was pretty awesome..

Plenty of good racing and tire drama. I couldn't stop laughing at the comments when the 10 hit the wall, sorry for all the other drivers involved, fear the 10, the race is a 9

I give it an 7

A little bit of banking in turn 3 would make Pocono an incredible track, the way it is now, there is never a pass for the lead coming to the starting line

Good racing throughout the field most of the day. Certainly one of the best races I've seen at Pocono.

I don't often pull for birthday boy, but a little part of me wanted to see him in victory lane today.
Nevertheless, congrats to Kahne.
The better car won today.

Pocono proved me wrong. Good solid race - 8. 0 on Gordon's loss on GWC but a 9 for his finish. Good day for 24

Wow, sure beats the June race. I will give it an 8.

Also did anyone catch the WTF moment when Rusty Wallace had a bit of fun with the onboard camera?

I just got to watch the race. I listened to it live on MRN and it sounded like a 9 or 10, but after watching the recorde version, I give it a 7.5.

Back
Top Bottom