Rate The Race: Richmond

9.9 also, that 's the way a Sat.night race should end.

****** 22!!! BY FAR THE BEST FINISH ALL YEAR AND JOEY GOT HIS FIRST MULTI WIN SEASON WHILE SIMULTAIOUSLY RUNNING MORE LAPS THIS YEAR THAN HE DID AT JGR IN 4 YEARS AND LOCKING HIMSELF IN THE CHASE AND TAKING THE POINTS LEAD IF U LOOK AT THE RESET! SOOOOO PUMPED IM NOT EVEN TAKING CAPS OFF!!!!!

Pretty close to a 10. Most of the race was pretty good, but that finish was epic! Plus some post-race tempers is just icing on the cake :D

The race? 6.5

The finish? 9

also
49058239.jpg

I agree with Chex, but not the finger for Kenseth. Kenseth made the finish exciting.
Larson finished 16th on the lead lap and ahead of Dillion, that's great.

A great race, 4 drivers with a good shot to win in the closing laps.
Drivers mad on the cool down lap, punches thrown etc..

I rate it an 8 with the ending being a very exciting 9.9. Kurt had a very rough night and that means so did I. :(

WHat?! Did I read that right? Did u forget the :sarcasm:? I must be missing something here... o_O

Everything Dudeman types is laced with sarcasm, hot chicks, or words of wisdom beyond your comprehension; and that is why we live him.

9.5, awesome **** and the reason I love Richmond. I WILL see a race here some day.

Okay, I've been a fan of NASCAR about 57 years and without question, this season so far, has produced the best racing I've seen.
As for the Richmond race, give it a 9.8!!

I wish they'd staple DW lips shut.
Race 9.9

It was a great race.

Seeing Larson on the pole was cool (I’m a new fan), and Bowyer spinning him out wasn’t cool (not a fan any more).

Gordon showed he still has it (I’m a fan).

Seeing Kensith and Jr leading a late race restart reminded me of their days in Busch (followed their careers since Busch).

The finish was great. Two veterans (fan of both) raced hard with two of the hot shots of this season. The drivers settled it a couple laps before the advertised distance but that was OK. All four drivers gave each other racing room even though there wasn’t enough to go around (Kez was just blowing off steam at the end because Kensith didn’t leave him a very good lane to run). Kez could have had a better finish if he didn’t lose his momentum bumping Kensith and opening the door for Busch (I’m a fan).

For us on the other side of the world, Sat night racing is a great way to spend a Sunday morning.

The race was great, the racing at the end was just what it should be, flat out racing. Reminds me of the Watkins Glen with Kyle, Brad and Marcos, great racing.

Rating.... 10

Me stuck having to listen on the radio while rain was ruining the dirt track I was at...0, or even negative numbers.

But I listened on the way home, that sounded like one hell of a great race.

Back
Top Bottom