RATE THE RACE: Serta Mattress 500 at Texas

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Good thing it was sponsored by a mattress company

I only saw the last 80 laps, so I can't judge the entire thing...but what I saw would be rated a negative number if possible. It was horrible.

5, it had moments but not many

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Good thing it was sponsored by a mattress company

That was Andy's nickname for the race.

Kenseth stunk up the race for the most part. But there was some good action in the back (what TV did show) and some interesting stragedy. I'll give it a 6.

That was Andy's nickname for the race.

Kenseth stunk up the race for the most part. But there was some good action in the back (what TV did show) and some interesting stragedy. I'll give it a 6.

Lol I was gonna say I thought Samsung sponsered it lol

Can I have my reporting job back? It's much funner to be there than watch it.

I turned it off and watched a movie, came back to it and it looked the same, another boring race, I'll give it a 2.

3, First part was great , then it was like well I think we are racing too hard lets put into cruise, give the fans a show in primetime, by letting the leader check out. :(

I was actually rooting for a mystery caution just to add some excitement. Race sucked but good to see guys like Menard, Ambrose, Regan and Jr in the top 10. I give it 3.

The race and Kenseths personality both had something in common...boringgggggg.

I don't hate Kenseth or anything but geez could you get out of the car in victory lane excited at least? You just won for the first time in like 2 years.

...and it was 100 miles too long. It's not about endurance at this race track. And it's not about keeping my attention span.

It's about providing entertaining racing to the paying $ viewing customers. After all, that's why they do it, right?

I could not watch the race live. Fortunately, I didn't have to sit through it in real time. I literally scanned through half of it. And didn't miss a thing. I was praying for a phantom caution towards the end.

Back
Top Bottom